• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
    Washburn 96 UCO 86. Big win in Topeka
    Heck yeah. Go Bods

Comment

• And now that we are at full strength we are going to make some noise in the Region.

Comment

• Congrats to Trevor. Scored 19 points and passed Justin Pitts to be the all time leading scorer at NW with 2460.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Just talking about it is one thing... if the guy was a toolbag, then yeah he's a toolbag, but naming him and petitioning on Facebook for fans to write to or call the MIAA office to complain because he said mean things about our coach and our point guard does seem a little weak minded, if not elitist. While I agree that he was unprofessional with the over the top way he puts officials on blast, let the league figure that out. PMM is right about the timing too... would the MIAA have gotten those calls and complaints had we won? We all have our assumptions as to what the answer to that is, but it definitely looks like sour grapes.

Comment

• Careful now, I are one of those retirees! :) I was not one to post about it, however. One of these days, if you are lucky enough, you could be among those retirees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

Careful now, I are one of those retirees! :) I was not one to post about it, however. One of these days, if you are lucky enough, you could be among those retirees.

Comment

• :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

Careful now, I are one of those retirees! :) I was not one to post about it, however. One of these days, if you are lucky enough, you could be among those retirees.

Comment

• Anyone else having trouble accessing the NW athletic website today?

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                      Anyone else having trouble accessing the NW athletic website today?
                      No

Comment

• The thing that I thought was most ridiculous about the announcer was calling Ben a leprechaun. The man is above average height for a male. It was either a foolish observation or a poor attempt at ridicule/humor.

Comment

• We would often see Coach Ben strike a muscular pose when he urged his team to bear down and get a big stop, and they typically responded. We called him the Incredible Hulk.

Leprechaun or Hulk, either way the guy knows how to win!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

The thing that I thought was most ridiculous about the announcer was calling Ben a leprechaun. The man is above average height for a male. It was either a foolish observation or a poor attempt at ridicule/humor.
                            I guess I figured he was going with the McCollum (Irish) angle.

Comment

• Nice article about Trevor Hudgins
                              https://www.newspressnow.com/sports/...1b42e5dfe.html

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X