Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSIC 2021-2022

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

    Thanks for this post. It shows me everything I need to know about your line of thinking and don't need to waste any more of my time with you in this discussion (which was my intention for the last four months or so until you brought it back up again).

    Back to basketball for me.
    Yep can’t debate em so cancel em…got it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

      Yep can’t debate em so cancel em…got it.
      Cancelling them is focusing on basketball on a basketball board?

      How's your team doing? The way you were talking them up preseason I figured everyone should be reserving their rooms in Moorhead for the regionals. How's that working out?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

        Cancelling them is focusing on basketball on a basketball board?

        How's your team doing? The way you were talking them up preseason I figured everyone should be reserving their rooms in Moorhead for the regionals. How's that working out?
        More duck and cover.

        My basketball team not living up to preseason expectations. Hoping they can turn it around because they have enough talent to do so. Unfortunately they can’t play this weekend, like many teams in the country, because they have COVID issues.

        Comment


        • Also just read that the ncaa changed its rules and will now recognize COVID recovered (natural immunity) players as fully vaccinated? Maybe that will help some teams.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

            More duck and cover.

            My basketball team not living up to preseason expectations. Hoping they can turn it around because they have enough talent to do so. Unfortunately they can’t play this weekend, like many teams in the country, because they have COVID issues.
            Duck and cover? Cancel em? Are you 12?

            Did a quick Google search on your boy Dr. McCullough- he's a quack who's been called out and fact-checked by most every reputable medical outlet. Again this is why it's pointless to engage in conversation with you when that's who you put your belief in. If that makes me a "duck and cover" or "cancel em", so be it.

            Maybe your team can reset with their covid break.

            Comment


            • Sorry dude, but you’re the one being manipulated. You did a google search? That’s your research. Google is a pure propaganda machine.

              Dr. McCullough has done numerous full presentations/interviews in the past year. Look them up on rumble. His credentials are impeccable. One of the most published cardiovascular doctors in the history of world. Over 500 papers published in numerous different medical journals. He has been an editor of two major medical journals. He has been the chair of two dozen data safety monitoring boards for prior fda new drug trials. McCullough has recently testified as an expert in front of the US Congress and the Texas state senate on COVID related issues. McCullough was on the joe rogan show recently for a three hour interview. I would highly recommend you watch that then tell me he is quack. You are way behind the curve on the propaganda machine promoting the COVID/vaccine narrative. Do your own research. Go directly to sources of information. The propaganda main stream media has one goal which is to push vaccines on everyone. Regardless of vaccine safety or efficacy. In the history of the world the good guys have never been those promoting censorship, like the fda, cdc, google, Twitter, Facebook and the mainstream media (both fox and cnn). Pfizer is in court right now trying to prevent the release of their vaccine safety studies for 75 years. Those in control are trying to censor and discredit people like dr. McCullough because he is breaking through the propaganda and speaking truth. Watch joe rogan interview with him, then watch joe rogan interview with dr. Malone (one of original inventors of mRNA technology). Yes, google will also point to dr. Malone as being a quack. Make your own evaluation.

              Also, hoping for a Covid reset with my basketball squad.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

                Duck and cover? Cancel em? Are you 12?

                Did a quick Google search on your boy Dr. McCullough- he's a quack who's been called out and fact-checked by most every reputable medical outlet. Again this is why it's pointless to engage in conversation with you when that's who you put your belief in. If that makes me a "duck and cover" or "cancel em", so be it.

                Maybe your team can reset with their covid break.
                See my response above. Forgot to tag you. I’m not that good with this social media stuff.

                Comment


                • Kinda expected the crowd at the Pentagon to be a little bit bigger. Is everyone heading to Brookings this afternoon?

                  Comment


                  • Here I am trying to will Kevion Taylor and Kobe King's Valparaiso Beacons to a huge upset over Loyola, they pan to the Valpo bench and there he is staring back at me.......Matt Bowen. The man defines failing upwards.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      Here I am trying to will Kevion Taylor and Kobe King's Valparaiso Beacons to a huge upset over Loyola, they pan to the Valpo bench and there he is staring back at me.......Matt Bowen. The man defines failing upwards.
                      I only caught the OTs, but it wasn’t hard to spot Taylor. He NEVER moved. Guessing fatigue by that point, but he looked like he should be on the Mavs with his lack of energy.

                      Comment


                      • MSU men's basketball has cancelled its games with Bemidji State on Friday and Minnesota Crookston on Saturday. Turns out, only 6 players would have been available.

                        Comment


                        • the covid rules are a joke. What a clown show for the NSIC. JOKE joke joke

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                            the covid rules are a joke. What a clown show for the NSIC. JOKE joke joke
                            I dont know the specifics so which part of the COVID rules are a joke?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                              the covid rules are a joke. What a clown show for the NSIC. JOKE joke joke
                              After seeing comments like this from you over the past year, I think people on here know how you feel so what useful purpose does it serve? I'm sure there's people on here who agree with you and there's people who don't. Neither side is going to change the other sides view so it's pointless to discuss here. Besides, there are plenty of more applicable places to vent.

                              Comment


                              • I see Minot is also out for the weekend. Hopefully the Friday game vs Mary stays on lest today's long bus ride is in vain. Given the large spike in Wayne County cases I'm pleasantly surprised it isn't our team that is out.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X