Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody aware of any scrimmages this weekend? I know that Sioux Falls is coming to St. Cloud on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      Anybody aware of any scrimmages this weekend? I know that Sioux Falls is coming to St. Cloud on Saturday.
      You going to sneak in and get some preseason prep work in?

Comment

Moorhead scrimmages at Jamestown Saturday a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
          Moorhead scrimmages at Jamestown Saturday a.m.
          Just 7 days for MSUM in Canyon TX. 21 days for AU in Kansas City. Wish the Vikings would have a couple of earlier games.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            You going to sneak in and get some preseason prep work in?
            Vo, I bought my$20 ticket like the other 810 people did. Let's just say it may be a long season in Halenback.

Comment

Vo, I bought my$20 ticket like the other 810 people did. Let's just say it may be a long season in Halenback.
              $20 for an exhibition? Yikes but as anyone should, be proud to be a donor

Comment

Hearing there is a “secret scrimmage” between Wayne and NW Mo today. Would love to see that game, probably a central region tourney semi or final matchup

Comment

Really like the future for the 2 kids the Mustangs got out of Sioux City. 6'9" and 6'10" - maybe both will redshirt, but long term I think they both will be impact guys

Comment

How does a school like St Cloud manage to have more Australians (3) than Minnesotans (2) on the roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                      Really like the future for the 2 kids the Mustangs got out of Sioux City. 6'9" and 6'10" - maybe both will redshirt, but long term I think they both will be impact guys
                      For sure. I'm excited about those two. The more I look, the more I think the kid from Byron could be really good down the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

How does a school like St Cloud manage to have more Australians (3) than Minnesotans (2) on the roster?
                        Agreed…always been strange that st. Cloud does not got more mn kids. Mn high school basketball has been very good and deep for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                          Since I'm not the recruiting coordinator, I do not have the ability to answer that question.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Since I'm not the recruiting coordinator, I do not have the ability to answer that question.
                            Sounds like a missed opportunity for the Huskies.

Comment

• Originally posted by RollStangs View Post
                              Hearing there is a “secret scrimmage” between Wayne and NW Mo today. Would love to see that game, probably a central region tourney semi or final matchup
                              Hearing that Wayne won the "secret scrimmage" down in Maryville last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Hearing that Wayne won the "secret scrimmage" down in Maryville last night.
                                That would be interesting…

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X