Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    While the actual games is all that really matters, I have always enjoyed Massey, though I can't explain why.

At any rate, as of now this is where your NSIC ranks nationally, according to Massey.

2. Augustana
    4. Upper Iowa
    6. Mankato
    7. Duluth
    9. Winona
    15. Minot
    16. Northern
    34. Southwest
    37. Sioux Falls
    44. Moorhead
    54. Bemidji
    56. St. Cloud
    103. Wayne
    183. Mary
    197. Concordia
    198. Crookston

So, contact your SIDs and let's promote this strength! Haha
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 11-21-2021, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Checking out different games again. Voice of the Bemidji Beavers is a female. Not that there is any issue with that, but is it a fill in deal or does she happen to be the first one we have had in the conference? I can't remember any before her.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Simple wanted more time to get to the SCSU women's games.
    (NSU4LIFE has sent Augieholic 100 reputation points)

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Didn't realize that......why is this?
    Simple wanted more time to get to the SCSU women's games.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    ***FRIENDLY REMINDER***
    Didn't realize that......why is this?

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    ***FRIENDLY REMINDER***

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    pretty good win for Moorhead

Leave a comment:

• IceBoxDragon
    replied
    Really awesome to get a win over the No. 5 team in the country! While a 1-2 record isn't my preferred way to start a season, considering the competition, I'm feeling alright. I agree improvements will be needed and I think they'll come, especially when getting some good experience playing solid teams at the start. Looking forward to the next set of games in Oklahoma.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Moorhead was 5-29 and 9-28 from 3 in its first two games, don't worry Scorch it gets better.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by Peacock View Post
    UIU drops a 76-61 decision to Creighton in an exhibition. UIU started out very hot from 3pt land and was up by 8 I believe with about 8 mins left in first half, but Jays closed out half on a 23-2 run. UIU played well - made Creighton work hard and for a good part of first half looked really, really good. Creighton's size and depth in the end took over, but overall pretty pleased in what I saw tonight!
    Former NWMSU Bearcat Ryan Hawkins started and led all Creighton scorers with 15 points on 6-11 shooting, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, and 1 block.

Leave a comment:

• Peacock
    replied
    UIU drops a 76-61 decision to Creighton in an exhibition. UIU started out very hot from 3pt land and was up by 8 I believe with about 8 mins left in first half, but Jays closed out half on a 23-2 run. UIU played well - made Creighton work hard and for a good part of first half looked really, really good. Creighton's size and depth in the end took over, but overall pretty pleased in what I saw tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

Why don't they just speed up the whole process and go to 8? Either do that or stay at 16.
    My guess is to keep the 4 rounds in order to maximize whatever media opportunities they can and also give deserving teams a shot. Also, asMrAugustana alluded to, eliminating a first round game against a 3-25 team and killing SOS for regional rankings.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X