X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    I don't think this has been brought up yet, but only 12 teams will qualify for the NSIC Tournament this year.
    Why don't they just speed up the whole process and go to 8? Either do that or stay at 16.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Moorhead loses to Daemen 67-63. Tough lose as that was a very winnable game for Msum. Moorhead out rebounds Daemen by significant margin and gets 20 more shot attempts but only goes 5-29 from three point range. Hopefully dragons able to get some shots to fall tomorrow against solid west Texas am team.
    Tough schedule for the Dragons to open the season. A team receiving preseason top 25 votes, the preseason #3 team in the country, and the preseason #5 in the country all in a row.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Moorhead loses to Daemen 67-63. Tough lose as that was a very winnable game for Msum. Moorhead out rebounds Daemen by significant margin and gets 20 more shot attempts but only goes 5-29 from three point range. Hopefully dragons able to get some shots to fall tomorrow against solid west Texas am team.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Substitute "virtually" with "completely"

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

If I had two guesses, my guesses would be:

1) Precautionary for Covid possibilities.

2) Prevents teams high in the Regional Rankings from dropping down due to having to play a last-place or 2nd-to-last-place team that kills their SOS or whatever gets counted in the Regional Rankings.

That being said, anyone on here who actually knows the answer is welcome to chime in.
    #2 makes a lot of sense

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Had not heard that....why the change?
    If I had two guesses, my guesses would be:

1) Precautionary for Covid possibilities.

2) Prevents teams high in the Regional Rankings from dropping down due to having to play a last-place or 2nd-to-last-place team that kills their SOS or whatever gets counted in the Regional Rankings.

That being said, anyone on here who actually knows the answer is welcome to chime in.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    I don't think this has been brought up yet, but only 12 teams will qualify for the NSIC Tournament this year.

Had not heard that....why the change?

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

Hearing that Wayne won the "secret scrimmage" down in Maryville last night.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    Hearing that Wayne won the "secret scrimmage" down in Maryville last night.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Since I'm not the recruiting coordinator, I do not have the ability to answer that question.
    Sounds like a missed opportunity for the Huskies.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    How does a school like St Cloud manage to have more Australians (3) than Minnesotans (2) on the roster?
    Since I'm not the recruiting coordinator, I do not have the ability to answer that question.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

How does a school like St Cloud manage to have more Australians (3) than Minnesotans (2) on the roster?

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
    Really like the future for the 2 kids the Mustangs got out of Sioux City. 6'9" and 6'10" - maybe both will redshirt, but long term I think they both will be impact guys
    For sure. I'm excited about those two. The more I look, the more I think the kid from Byron could be really good down the road.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X