Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
    Nice to have big Wes back from injury. 17 points including 5 of 7 from 3. Great half from the Bearcats. Not sure how good Truman is supposed to be this year, but they had no answer for the Cats in the first half as NW shot 79% from the field.
    Picked to finish 4th in their conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
      Emptying both benches with the Bearcats up by 38. Just a dominating win today. Truman holds wins over SWMSU and Upper Iowa, so this feels like it should be a quality win. It’s hard to know early on how good any of these teams are, but NW has looked great so far this season. I don’t have concerns about the PG position anymore… Stirtz and has been rock solid off the bench (another 18 points today.
      Sounded like Truman was in the middle of a grueling road trip, but still…

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post

Sounded like Truman was in the middle of a grueling road trip, but still…
        I just looked… and you’re right, played in Minnesota yesterday. That is tough.

Comment

Wes was back and looked great but Luke is hurt now. Glad we have a deeper bench this year. Bennet has played lights out(especially for a true Frosh), averaging double figures in all 5 games.

Comment

Were there ANY NW students at the game? For a Sunday 3 pm game I was surprised by the really decent turnout of Bearcats fans ... except looking at these pics posted on Facebook I'm not sure I see any students outside of the cheerleaders, steppers and the players themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...60689088201096

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
              Were there ANY NW students at the game? For a Sunday 3 pm game I was surprised by the really decent turnout of Bearcats fans ... except looking at these pics posted on Facebook I'm not sure I see any students outside of the cheerleaders, steppers and the players themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...60689088201096
              Thanksgiving Break started Friday evening...hardly any students in town

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Thanksgiving Break started Friday evening...hardly any students in town
                Well, that's good then. Losing track of my holidays.

Comment

The townies did have a great turnout and even TSU had a decent crowd. We got to visit with Luke’s mom and Wes’s parents for just 2nd time since the title game
                  Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-22-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Well, that's good then. Losing track of my holidays.
                    You just need to get out of your basement and experience the world more!!! :)

Comment

NW men over Morningside 82-58 in a tune up game before the start of the MIAA season 12/01 in Joplin

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                        NW men over Morningside 82-58 in a tune up game before the start of the MIAA season 12/01 in Joplin
                        Missed the game. What happened to Dreamer?

Comment

Missed the game. What happened to Dreamer?
                          From what I heard on the broadcast, they are just resting him to give that ankle more time to completely heal.

Comment

NW with 1 Sr 72 MoSo and their D1 transfers 45. DB career high of 25. So far the only kink in the armor for Ben is turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              NW with 1 Sr 72 MoSo and their D1 transfers 45. DB career high of 25. So far the only kink in the armor for Ben is turnovers.
                              MOSO was without their PG who was a D1 transfer, but it wouldn't have made a difference. NW still would have won. NW should win another natty. They would probably beat the D1 school (SEMO) where both of our transfers came from.

Comment

I thought the MoSo announcer said they had 5 D1 transfers

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X