Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Now I'm switching to the + to watch Northern's coach in waiting playing against Moni's next team. :)

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Audio is there. Just have to turn your volume all the way up.
    don't want to forget tv volume up so high and shut it off.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Again, I'm hurt
    You're always busy with work or kids. :)
    Nest weekend we'll connect.

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied
    Instead Moni is going to go ice cold from 3.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Well, the one guy isn't going to get any criticism from me,(ever) then Rhett is solid and then well, you have little yorky. Not in person, as I won't be as long as he's the coach, even with my favorite NSIC referee working the game(no, it not Riggs). Having some solid texting discussions with another member of this forum.
    It's colt45, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied
    If Northern could adapt their offense to not rely on the three ball and just post Moni up against a team like Winona who can’t guard him down low that would be neat. Run on sentence or not that’s my frustration. Post the guy up.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Well, the one guy isn't going to get any criticism from me,(ever) then Rhett is solid and then well, you have little yorky. Not in person, as I won't be as long as he's the coach, even with my favorite NSIC referee working the game(no, it not Riggs). Having some solid texting discussions with another member of this forum.
    Again, I'm hurt

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    No audio for game. I listen to Fylling on radio.
    Audio is there. Just have to turn your volume all the way up.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Coach Q subbing in five new guys 2:30 into the second half after Augie gets four offensive rebounds on the same possession.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    No audio for game. I listen to Fylling on radio.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    I will be curious to hear simple's assessment of the officiating in this game. Seems the refs are on a mission to call everything possible on the Vikings in this first half. Akoi already has his third foul of the half with 9 minutes to go, Vikings are at 8 or 9 fouls already. Seems like some ticky tack stuff, but maybe it looks different in person.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Augie up 42-22 at half with true freshmen scoring 22 points for the Viks. There have been lots of open looks for 3pt. shots for AU and they are hitting them.
    Twenty One fouls in the first half!!! 21!!

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Augie up 42-22 at half with true freshmen scoring 22 points for the Viks. There have been lots of open looks for 3pt. shots for AU and they are hitting them.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    Sutherland is KILLING the Mustangs. 20 points in first half, Beavers up 50-34 at the break.
    Bemidji is legit. Really wish the Vikes could have finished off their comeback last weekend and stolen away a win.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Sutherland is KILLING the Mustangs. 20 points in first half, Beavers up 50-34 at the break.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X