Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

I have to give some respect… It’s kind of impressive that both Duluth’s men’s and women’s teams made the regional final.
    One is impressive, the other is embarrassing

Comment

• MoSo had a 15 point lead with about 5min left and gave it up to lose by 1. Wow...

Comment

• Wow… what a game! Heartbreaking for the Lions to lose like that. UMD played just like their men have in the regional this far… spent 3/4 of the game looking like they didn’t belong on the same court as the other team, only to come back and win it in the end. I can’t say that wasn’t entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

One is impressive, the other is embarrassing
          It’s impressive when for many years we’ve been happy if both our teams just make it to the conference tournament.

Comment

• We had two great fourth quarter rallies to make it to the sweet 16. Shoe was on the other foot tonight. Great run by the Lions and should be proud of their showing - right there in the end.

Good luck to the Bulldogs in the Elite Eight, and thanks to
            our Lions for one of their greatest seasons of all time.

Comment

• MSSU dominates 99% of the game and loses in final seconds. Kinda like Augustana losing by one point to the Lions on Sunday after the same scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

It’s impressive when for many years we’ve been happy if both our teams just make it to the conference tournament.
                I meant embarrassing that we all failed to keep the Duluth men out, they aren't and shouldn't be embarrassed, lol.

Their women are amazing and classy and I wish I would have tuned in tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  MSSU dominates 99% of the game and loses in final seconds. Kinda like Augustana losing by one point to the Lions on Sunday after the same scenario.
                  I had given up on them when UMD was down 15 with 5 minutes left. But I kept it on and the crowd got loud. Winning three wasn't from the regional MVP Brooke Olson either. I thought that Lacy Stokes was on her way to get that award but she fell 15 seconds short of doing that.

Never tell me that the home court can't help you make a comeback. That was electrifying.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I had given up on them when UMD was down 15 with 5 minutes left. But I kept it on and the crowd got loud. Winning three wasn't from the regional MVP Brooke Olson either. I thought that Lacy Stokes was on her way to get that award but she fell 15 seconds short of doing that.

Never tell me that the home court can't help you make a comeback. That was electrifying.
                    It was a very exciting and heart-breaking game. What an amazing year by our ladies! Was the #5 seed in the conference tourney with 6 losses. Won the MIAA tourney after just falling short last year. Fell just two points short of winning the Central Region. This is a year that will always be remembered at MSSU. What a great group of young ladies! They have so much to be proud of both on the court and off. Very proud of them! The Joplin area and MOSO community are very proud of this great group. Good luck to UMD in the Elite 8.

Comment

• You all need to stop disrespecting Little Isaiah. :)

Comment

• Weick complaining already. 30 seconds in. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          Weick complaining already. 30 seconds in. SMH
                          Quit helping the viewership of that game...whose team are you on anyways? Haha

Comment

• You're right(as per usual) I have since turned it off.

Comment

• Well, at least west texas got beat tonight. I'll bet they really missed that awesome presence in the 3rd chair. :)

Comment

• It's like some kind of nightmare....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X