Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LU is now is sole possession of 3rd place in the MIAA after ESU’s back to back losses to NWMSU & MWSU.

Comment

• Lincoln may have the MIAA Coach of the Year. Went something like 4-23 last season. Great turnaround- wouldn’t it be something if they got into the dance?

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
        Time to start giving Lincoln some respect when it comes to Central Region rankings. They are now 11-5 in the MIAA and 15-5 overall.
        3 of Lincoln's 15 wins are playing down so they are 12-5 against D2 opponents. According to Inkblot their SOS is under .500, their RPI is 9th in the region and their PI ranks 11th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post

3 of Lincoln's 15 wins are playing down so they are 12-5 against D2 opponents. According to Inkblot their SOS is under .500, their RPI is 9th in the region and their PI ranks 11th.
          Those playing down wins will kill them when the rankings officially come out. Same thing happened to Northwestern OSU last year. Looked great record wise, but were never a factor due to playing down a bunch.

Comment

• How many games did UCO play down? I think NW had 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              How many games did UCO play down? I think NW had 2.
              Looks like four for UCO. Some of that is because their games up in Bismarck got canceled because of the travel issues caused by weather. So they quickly scheduled some NAIA to just get some games in before Hawaii.

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post

Looks like four for UCO. Some of that is because their games up in Bismarck got canceled because of the travel issues caused by weather. So they quickly scheduled some NAIA to just get some games in before Hawaii.
                And their first game in Hawaii against Hawaii–Hilo was called with under eight minutes left due to water on the court. (UHH was ahead at the time.)

Comment

• Hmmm- 4 down games cancelled games and a no contest that could’ve been a loss…what a weird noncon schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    Hmmm- 4 down games cancelled games and a no contest that could’ve been a loss…what a weird noncon schedule.
                    When you put it all together, it does appear very strange. It will be fascinating to see how the committee handles that if everything else remains very tight.

Comment

• NWMSU is now tied for 1st in the MIAA with UCO @ 15-2(22-2 overall while UCO is 21-2 overall).

Comment

• NWMSU won/UCO today

Comment

• Happy first regional rankings day. I guess today is "rankings" day, since it's just the teams under consideration in alphabetical order. Can't imagine there will be any surprises today since we've got Inkblot and his outstanding resources to give us a good idea of where everyone stands.

Comment

• Probably the only question is who gets the final spot. I think 1-9 are pretty set, but does the committee give the last spot on the list to Southern Arkansas, Wayne St, Lincoln, or Ft Hays? I still don't understand the alphabetical order of the first rankings, especially this late in the season.

Comment

• There were several Central Region teams mentioned in the D2 Power Rankings on the NCAA website. I would be really curious to see how Nova SE style would play in the Central Region.

Nova Southeastern (23-0) towers above an otherwise jam-packed Power 10 from Wayne Cavadi just ahead of the alphabetical regional rankings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                                Probably the only question is who gets the final spot. I think 1-9 are pretty set, but does the committee give the last spot on the list to Southern Arkansas, Wayne St, Lincoln, or Ft Hays? I still don't understand the alphabetical order of the first rankings, especially this late in the season.
                                Easy out for the committee to not have to explain anything...not that they ever do anyways.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X