Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vikings lack an inside presence. Tall shiny headed ref doesn't like the Vikings.

Comment

Bemidji runs really good offense, Kone and Sutherland can find each other a lot of different ways. Bemidji got several offensive rebounds in the second half which gave them the separation they needed. Ryan's turnover when Augie was down 3 with 45 seconds left was the killer, they had to get something that possession.

Comment

Sorry to have missed the BSU-Augie game. Maybe my absence was "good luck." Dorothy and I snuck out of Bemidji on the 11:00 am flight to MSP. I was amazed as we ran from A9 to G18 only to find out that Delta held up the 360-passenger plane for 10 minutes to accommodate 10 of the 40 Bemidji passengers heading to Orlando. Went from -10 to 86 degrees. Congrats Beavers and good luck against those pesky Wildcats.

Comment

Sadly a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed that Jordan Jansen is done for the season. Brutal way for a great, and underrated, career to end.

Comment

Who are people taking to cut down the nets in Sioux falls? Any sleepers?

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogNation View Post
              Who are people taking to cut down the nets in Sioux falls? Any sleepers?
              Nobody here will be surprised that my pick to win it all is Northern. Perhaps my surprise pick is that I believe we will see an all North semifinals. I think UMD will knock of UIU, MSUM over USF, and without Janssen I think Bemidji will beat Wayne.

On the women's side UDM is the obvious pick. I have a faint bit of hope that the Wolves women will be able to upset Augie tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Sadly a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed that Jordan Jansen is done for the season. Brutal way for a great, and underrated, career to end.
                Dammit, that sucks. Was really hoping to watch him vs. Sutherland today.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Nobody here will be surprised that my pick to win it all is Northern. Perhaps my surprise pick is that I believe we will see an all North semifinals. I think UMD will knock of UIU, MSUM over USF, and without Janssen I think Bemidji will beat Wayne.

On the women's side UDM is the obvious pick. I have a faint bit of hope that the Wolves women will be able to upset Augie tomorrow.
                  I was actually going to take Bemidji over Wayne even with a healthy Janssen. I just think they're a more talented team. By the end of the season I thought the 4 best teams resided in the North.

The game I'm most interested in seeing is Duluth vs. Upper Iowa. Does Duax guard Blair? How much do Hilmer & Blair get to the line? And if Andrews struggles early, how much does he even play?

Comment

USF is in an interesting position as well. With Cartwright out I don't see them beating Moorhead, but they probably need to win that game and maybe one more to get in to the regional tournament. At this point I think the NSIC is looking at 3 teams traveling to the annual Maryville Invitational.

Comment

At this point I think the NSIC is looking at 3 teams traveling to the annual Maryville Invitational.
                      Northern, Moorhead, and Bemidji after they win the NSIC Tourney.

Comment

annual Maryville Invitational.[/QUOTE]

NW has hosted 3 Regionals(‘20 Regional was killed by covid) and won two(‘17/‘19).
                        Last edited by NWFanatic; 02-25-2023, 12:22 PM. Reason: Errors

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                          annual Maryville Invitational.
                          NW has only hosted 2 Regionals(‘20 Regional was killed by covid) and only won one(‘17).[/QUOTE]

And 2018...and 2019...

Comment

Good luck to the Wolves today and tomorrow. Hopefully someday I'll get to come down to watch all the games again. Won't see any of the action today as we are too busy but will try to follow some live stats throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

NW has only hosted 2 Regionals(‘20 Regional was killed by covid) and only won one(‘17).
                              It was a joke, but just to be accurate, in the current alignment NW has hosted 4 (3 actually played), Augie 3, Mankato 2, and Northern 1. NW should get #5 this year. I don't really recall specifics on all of them, but the only one I may have had a dispute with would have been 2018.

Comment

It was a joke, but just to be accurate, in the current alignment NW has hosted 4 (3 actually played), Augie 3, Mankato 2, and Northern 1. NW should get #5 this year. I don't really recall specifics on all of them, but the only one I may have had a dispute with would have been 2018.
                                2018 could have gone a lot different had Pitts not gotten hurt

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X