Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep going back and forth on who's getting left out. Missouri Southern has a bad record against top-10 RPI, but they did beat Harding and haven't been ranked below them. And there's always a chance that Northwest Missouri State gets left out due to their RPI.

Comment

• Pitt women upset Ft Hays in the MIAA title game

Comment

• I knew Missouri Southern was toast as soon as I saw Harding as the 5 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
          I knew Missouri Southern was toast as soon as I saw Harding as the 5 seed.
          I understand why Northwest was chosen ahead of MOSO (the 2 H2H wins), but really hate it for our ladies. They played one of the toughest schedules in the country and beat 5 tournament teams and would be very competitive in any regional. MOSO will feel the same way that MoWest did last year. I hope our ladies will respond like MoWest and come back stronger and with a vengeance next year! I just feel bad for our three seniors ... Kryslyn, Brandi, and Mira.

Comment

• Congrats to Austin and the Lady Bearcats for making the Regional for the 1st time since 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

I understand why Northwest was chosen ahead of MOSO (the 2 H2H wins), but really hate it for our ladies. They played one of the toughest schedules in the country and beat 5 tournament teams and would be very competitive in any regional. MOSO will feel the same way that MoWest did last year. I hope our ladies will respond like MoWest and come back stronger and with a vengeance next year! I just feel bad for our three seniors ... Kryslyn, Brandi, and Mira.
              +1. Seems to happen to a team each year. Tough tough tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                I knew Missouri Southern was toast as soon as I saw Harding as the 5 seed.
                Not surprised Harding made it. I am surprised they stayed at the 5-seed.

Comment

• Bubble teams going into the conference tournament need at least one or two wins. That is ultimately what hurt them. Even one win and they are most likely in.

I know the team lost some from last year too, but they had Minnesota Duluth beat last season. A couple of stops from potentially being the national runner-up to missing the tournament altogether.

Comment

• Luke was kind of telling us Henderson could go win the GAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by D2Rover View Post
                      Luke was kind of telling us Henderson could go win the GAC.
                      I can't thump my chest too much there, haha. They're just really good from 3 and that is such a wild card at times. They hit 30 3's over three games at the GAC tournament. But it was ultimately them locking in on defense for three days that gave them the title. Now, can they do that in a gym where they haven't won since 2018? We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post

I can't thump my chest too much there, haha. They're just really good from 3 and that is such a wild card at times. They hit 30 3's over three games at the GAC tournament. But it was ultimately them locking in on defense for three days that gave them the title. Now, can they do that in a gym where they haven't won since 2018? We'll see.
                        Hey Luke, since you're tuned in pretty well with the GAC...have you heard about when and where we can buy tickets? I checked SNU's site earlier today and didn't see anything about it.

Comment

• SNU finally has tourney info posted-evidently no advance tickets and they’re $20.00 for adults/seniors vs $10.00/$5.00 in Mankato. Glad we’re headed north rather than south.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                            SNU finally has tourney info posted-evidently no advance tickets and they’re $20.00 for adults/seniors vs $10.00/$5.00 in Mankato. Glad we’re headed north rather than south.
                            I thought that the men's tickets were extremely reasonable. Odd that the women's tickets are twice as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              SNU finally has tourney info posted-evidently no advance tickets and they’re $20.00 for adults/seniors vs $10.00/$5.00 in Mankato. Glad we’re headed north rather than south.
                              Well, they are $20 for the whole day. All four games. Maybe less for Saturday and Monday? Not privy to those conversations, so don't quote me on that one. On the online side, I do know the vendor SNU was using the past few years jacked their rates up considerably, so SNU is between vendors in this athletic year. Unfortunate timing since they're hosting, but as a small school, a vendor raising rates is a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeMcConnell1 View Post

Well, they are $20 for the whole day. All four games. Maybe less for Saturday and Monday? Not privy to those conversations, so don't quote me on that one. On the online side, I do know the vendor SNU was using the past few years jacked their rates up considerably, so SNU is between vendors in this athletic year. Unfortunate timing since they're hosting, but as a small school, a vendor raising rates is a big deal.
                                We bought Sr tix online for $6.00 per day for the men’s regional. I’d be leery of driving 6 hrs not knowing if there would be any tickets. What’s SNU’s arena seat?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X