Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    A few updates on offers some of these guys have received in the portal
    Josh Dilling: Northern Kentucky, Incarnate Word, Idaho, Montana State, Robert Morris
    Jacksen Moni: Illinois State, Bradley, Omaha, Chattanooga, Austin Peay, UND, NDSU
    Isaiah Hagen: Bryan & Stratton
    Trey Deveaux: Western Illinois (committed)
    WTH is a Bryan & Stratton?

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

WTH is a Bryan & Stratton?
      Whoops, I guess I forgot a T. Bryant & Stratton. Junior college in Wisconsin.

Comment

Added:
        Hamahrie Bowers, MSU

Comment

Added:
          Hamahrie Bowers, MSU
          I noticed he wasn't with the team in Evansville.

Comment

A couple more...
            Lincoln Meister, UMD
            Archer VanSickle, USF

Comment

Portal additions
              Sam Nissen, MSU
              Peter Fuchs Jr., UMC

Comment

Portal additions
                Sam Nissen, MSU
                Peter Fuchs Jr., UMC
                I know Sam didn’t play much but I also know he was a very big part of getting Peeters and Hazekamp to Mankato. Looked to be a great teammate and hope he can find a spot where he can see some playing time.

Comment

The new NW coach(whoever he is) will be scouting the portal some

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    The new NW coach(whoever he is) will be scouting the portal some
                    WOW, what a revelation...a new coach scouting the portal and posted on a NSIC thread. Learned something new today.

Comment

Added to portal
                      Mario Adams, UMC
                      Myles Adams, UMC
                      Last edited by Stanger86; 04-02-2024, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Side note: I was about to speculate if Sundance's familiarity with the NSIC would attract him to look at any of these higher end NSIC transfers like Moni, Dilling, Dillon, etc. I went to the UWGB site to check his bio for something....was it common knowledge that he has both Pat Monaghan and Zach Malvik on his staff? That's a lot of NSIC influence.

Comment

Side note: I was about to speculate if Sundance's familiarity with the NSIC would attract him to look at any of these higher end NSIC transfers like Moni, Dilling, Dillon, etc. I went to the UWGB site to check his bio for something....was it common knowledge that he has both Pat Monaghan and Zach Malvik on his staff? That's a lot of NSIC influence.
                          I'm willing to bet Sunny and his staff take a decent look at the end of year all-conference awards. A kid at the top of the NSIC wouldn't have too much trouble getting into the UW Green Bay rotation. They aren't exactly Marquette.

Comment

It appears UMary guard Gerald Gittens Jr has committed to Northern Michigan. Gittens led the Marauders in scoring (13.8 ppg) and total assists (86).

Random note: Gittens' transfer got a shout-out on Twitter from Golden State Warriors guard Brandin Podziemski, simply saying "Somebody gonna get a steal!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post

If Verbal Commits is accurate, you can add Millender and Watson from the Cats. Millender is a really big loss.. He may be a grad transfer though, as it feels like he has already been at WSC at least four years.
                              Millender has picked up Division I offers from Eastern Illinois and IUPUI/IU-Indianapolis (however you want to refer to it).

Comment

When it was first announced Dillon was going into the portal, UWGB was my first thought for him because of the Malvik connection. I know nothing for certain, but it makes a ton of sense if Conner wants to go up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X