Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Minot apparently was in Columbus’ 4th ship because they fell off the edge of the world.

Yeah, and apparently Hilmer was POY in the conference. Good for them.
    The Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria and the Why not Minot.

Comment

I’ve had reservations there for a couple of months and this will be our 1st trip to Mankato

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        I’ve had reservations there for a couple of months and this will be our 1st trip to Mankato
        Just remember- a river town so directions can be confusing. At least it is easy to tell directions once you get to campus. Getting there is easier now, but it used to be the long and winding road.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Bowl Arenas with chair back seating are the best. The Taylor Center looks awesome. We love having this tournament in Maryville, but as much lipstick as they have put on it (and they’ve done a really nice job), Bearcat Arena sucks.
          Last time I was at Bearcat Arena was 2021. Have they made improvements since then? I remember being surprised at how nice the football stadium looked and then underwhelmed by Bearcat Arena, especially considering the teams they put on the floor.

Comment

Only change is more Nationsl Champions noted on the wall. At least the floor is nice.

Comment

Hope MSU-Mankato has an Obstetrician on staff as the wife of one of the NW players is due to deliver this week😳

Comment

The rematch with SWMSU will be interesting. All MIAA defensive team Isaiah Jackson wasn’t suited up for the 1st neutral site meeting in game 2 of the season which NW lost by 7.

Mitch and Daniel are playing much better now but I doubt Bennett will score 29 again.
                Im sure SWMSU is playing better now too plus they have the advantage of being familiar with the venue.
                So far NW had avenged 2 of their 4 losses, this is their chance to avenge a 3rd.
                IF they and Emmanuel make the E8 they might get a chance to avenge their 4th loss
                One of my early observations is that Ben doesn't run a very deep rotation. Is this typical or are they extra shorthanded this year compared to past teams?

Comment

Originally posted by GHawks View Post

Last time I was at Bearcat Arena was 2021. Have they made improvements since then? I remember being surprised at how nice the football stadium looked and then underwhelmed by Bearcat Arena, especially considering the teams they put on the floor.
                  Not really…. You actually got to see the improved arena. It’s been several years, but they improved the entrance and the facade, making the building prettier. They do a nice job with paint and graphics inside, but it’s basically a big gym with pullout and temporary bleachers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

One of my early observations is that Ben doesn't run a very deep rotation. Is this typical or are they extra shorthanded this year compared to past teams?
                    It’s very typical. This years team has actually run deeper at times than he has in the past.

Comment

Hope MSU-Mankato has an Obstetrician on staff as the wife of one of the NW players is due to deliver this week😳
                      They are married and he’s in his 5th year for all you judgy people. 😜

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

They are married and he’s in his 5th year for all you judgy people. 😜
                        They’ll get no judgment from MSU fans considering the Mavs starting lineup is probably about 23 years old on average, lol

Comment

In a normal close game there are 6 main players with about 3-4 players who will see a few meaningful minutes if a starter is in fowl trouble or needs a brief rest. To start for Ben you need to be able to play 40 minutes day in day out

Comment

This is where I had my cataract surgery.
                            Immanuel St. Joseph's - Wikipedia

Comment

Good game so far between Duluth and Hays. 50 all 7:00 to go.

Highlight though is the Hays band led by their All-American drummer.

Comment

Hays 58 Duluth 59 Hays missed front of 1-1 with about 5 secs left to set up Duluth basket at the buzzer for the win

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X