Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
    Good game so far between Duluth and Hays. 50 all 7:00 to go.

Highlight though is the Hays band led by their All-American drummer.
    The Hays pep band is always very good and a joy to listen to.

Comment

The broadcast on NCAA championship pass was bad. The audio was 2 seconds ahead of the video until the final minute of the game. I expect better when it is NCAA championships that were free in the past, but paying for now. The NW broadcast is better.

Comment

Bcats shoot like that from 3 (or near it) no one will beat them. Ben will get another one.

Comment

Bearcats were 14-26 from 3 pt range, Mustangs were 1-12. NW with Isaiah playing are a little better than they were in game 2 when the Mustangs won 63-56 in St Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
            Bcats shoot like that from 3 (or near it) no one will beat them. Ben will get another one.
            That would be awesome to keep rolling offensively like that, but the one thing you can count on is that defense always travels. SWMSU had a nearly 9:00 minute scoring drought. NW is playing some of it's best ball at the right time, but a tough one awaits tomorrow.

Comment

fwiw Duluth and Mustangs split regular season games with Mustangs winning by more than they lost

Comment

This MSU/Tech game is great. Kudos to Tech for bringing the cheerleaders. It's really adding to the atmosphere.

Comment

Congrats to the Mavs in beating ATU.

Comment

I can’t believe Pitt is the 5

Comment

This region is a good example of the fallacy of Regionality. 3 of the top 8 in the NCAA Top10 are in this Regional and all 3 made the round of 32(#2 Mankato/#4 NW/#8 Duluth).

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                        This MSU/Tech game is great. Kudos to Tech for bringing the cheerleaders. It's really adding to the atmosphere.
                        Both Ft Hays and Ark Tech brought cheerleaders. Ft Hays brought a band and mascot, too. I think it’s awesome when teams do that. They put in time all year too, they deserve a shot at the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                          This region is a good example of the fallacy of Regionality. 3 of the top 8 in the NCAA Top10 are in this Regional and all 3 made the round of 32(#2 Mankato/#4 NW/#8 Duluth).
                          For whatever the national rankings are worth, the Central and South Central have 8 of the top 12. It’s almost like this area of the country is good at D2 sports…

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Both Ft Hays and Ark Tech brought cheerleaders. Ft Hays brought a band and mascot, too. I think it’s awesome when teams do that. They put in time all year too, they deserve a shot at the tournament.
                            Very true. Having them there made the game feel like a real playoff atmosphere as opposed to just another home game for the Mavs. They were also very talented which was cool too.

That was such a fun game. Really took the sting out of the Mustang loss. I wore my Mavs sweatshirt under my SMSU shirt so I was prepared for both lol.

Comment

Congratulations on the Dragons of Moorhead victory.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                                I talked to them after the game (several Mav and Tech players too, don't want to be accused of ignoring them). I was told that they raised $10,000 to fly them up and take care of expenses. Having bands and cheerleaders really added to the game. And kudos to the student section, they were loud and involved.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X