Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Here’s an example of how tough it can be to get out of this Region: NW is now 6-6 in the S16, while they’re 4-2 in the E8, 4-0 in the semis and 4-0 in title games. In at least 2 of those 6 S16 losses the winner ended up Champs. This could bode well for Mankato.
    The Central Region winner has played in the national championship game in 6 of the previous 7 tournaments, with 5 titles.

Comment

• Did anyone else get an email from Mankato St asking you to resubmit payment for your tix due to a system overload on their end?
      Last edited by NWFanatic; 04-04-2024, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Did anyone else get an email from Mankato Sr asking you to resubmit payment for your tix due to a system overload on their end?
        They say it's a legit email.

Comment

• Yeah... supposedly some kind of error with the transaction process. MSU didn't get their money on a lot of the credit card tickets sold.

Comment

Did anyone else get an email from Mankato Sr asking you to resubmit payment for your tix due to a system overload on their end?
            I was wondering why i never got a charge on my card

Comment

Did anyone else get an email from Mankato St asking you to resubmit payment for your tix due to a system overload on their end?
              yep. Mankato apparently couldn't handle the big event. I dount they are going to have much success getting people to pay now

Comment

• Originally posted by Husky View Post

I was wondering why i never got a charge on my card
                I paid cash! I hardly ever pay cash!

Comment

• And here it was such a great deal. $10 per ticket, $5 for seniors and students. The women's regional was twice that.

Then for the NCAA championship- I paid $6 a senior ticket for the women's (included fees) and $20 a ticket (no seniors) for the men's.

Comment

• I feel like a sucker for having my original payment go through. Ha. :)

The regional final alone was worth the $30 for the 3 days.

Comment

• Got the email today finally. gave them the $10. Still a great price for 4 games of college ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Husky View Post
                        Got the email today finally. gave them the $10. Still a great price for 4 games of college ball
                        It was an incredible bargain. I didn't get an email, the charges showed up on my account.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X