Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

I don't have the hippie yippies or anything like that. I just want to know what's up. That's why the message board is here.

Comment

Harris is at practice...he will play

Comment

Thank you, kind sir!

Comment

That just sent shivers throughout the region.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
            I think KWC is way ahead of 6-8. One loss is not going to knock them out, especially since 6-8 are likely to have an additional loss themselves.
            I watched Bell vs USI last night. Very slick video production for sure. Bellermine has nice club. Thought USI had a lot of talent but Bellermine played more team ball. Couldn't believe the point differential in paint. Can't wait for KWC to play that caliber of team again to measure their growth during season. Didn't Davenport win a state high school championship at Ballard?

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
              I watched Bell vs USI last night. Very slick video production for sure. Bellermine has nice club. Thought USI had a lot of talent but Bellermine played more team ball. Couldn't believe the point differential in paint. Can't wait for KWC to play that caliber of team again to measure their growth during season. Didn't Davenport win a state high school championship at Ballard?

He did........but that may have had more to do with Allan Houston. Still, it's a great accomplishment.

Comment

I hope we take care of business Saturday. There maybe bad blood, we need to keep our cool, just win and come home.

Comment

Dear Lord, I am a Wesleyan fan and I thank you for our past wins. Your blessing has been upon us and we are grateful. Please be with us this weekend to seal the spot in the Regional and next weekend as we must prove ourselves again. Be with us as we play our adversaries from years past who have shunned us and our history. Bless our efforts with a Regional championship. Amen.

Comment

I'll be heading to Nashville tomorrow to watch the Panthers close out the regular season. I also bought my tickets for the G-MAC tourney today down at the Convention Center. It's been a lot of fun watching these guys grow all season, and in the case of a couple, watching them grow over the last 4 years. I really hope they can just come out in the post-season with the right mindset and be ready to give every game their complete focus. I don't know how far they'll go, but dammit I'm going to enjoy it all the way to the end. I hope Owensboro and KWC alumni get behind this team for the tourneys this year and for the seasons to come!

Comment

Do it owensboro !!!

Comment

• Goat meat for all 🐐! #dubstyle

Comment

The AB- D&E game is ridiculous.

Comment

Wesleyan beats TNU going away. The Panthers go undefeated in G-MAC play, another Conference first.

Comment

I thought we took a step back today...must must play better defense

Stats will not show it but we did not play a very good team.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                                Wesleyan beats TNU going away. The Panthers go undefeated in G-MAC play, another Conference first.
                                Nice effort on the road. Undefeated in conference was quite an accomplishment, regardless of strength of conference. Happy must not like post game interviews Ha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X