Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 Kentucky Wesleyan basketball thread.

Originally posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    Seems like someone would have heard what he did by now. Guess the fans aren't close enough to the program.
    I live in DC now, so I'm definitely not close enough.

Comment

IMO, full disclosure is good. It keeps the program transparent. Williams is a good player. Still, if he did something that would cause himself to be suspended for the NCAA tournament, he should be given his walking papers.

Comment

Don't expect me to be concerned about the Belermine loss. We played them for years and now they refuse us a home and away. Screw Bellarmine.

Comment

We don't know the full story behind Why Bell will not play us. Their last game at the Sportscenter was pretty rowdy and they got beat. The Courier Journal wrote a good article on the loss KWC gave Bell in Louisville with McFarland. Couple those losses with KWC leaving the GLVC and Davenport gave us the walking papers.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            We don't know the full story behind Why Bell will not play us. Their last game at the Sportscenter was pretty rowdy and they got beat. The Courier Journal wrote a good article on the loss KWC gave Bell in Louisville with McFarland. Couple those losses with KWC leaving the GLVC and Davenport gave us the walking papers.
            No mystery, they no that not playing us keeps our SOS
            down. They are ********ers.

Comment

You couldn't beat Quincy on a neutral court. Playing Bellarmine would have been 2 more losses this year.

Originally posted by Wesleyan62 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyan62 View Post
                easy,gramps. "no" wonder everyone hates kwc.

Comment

1,711 in attendance at the Pentagon today. I think that's what it is called. The people will probably support the title game, or they should.

My guess is the majority of those were Bellarmine fans.

Comment

A lot of the D1 Conference games were very poorly attended as well this season. You cannot put people in the stands for day games unless you are UK. People will fill Rupp during church on Sunday mornings if UK was playing.

Comment

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
                      You couldn't beat Quincy on a neutral court. Playing Bellarmine would have been 2 more losses this year.
                      Doesn't have anything to do with the conspiracy to shun us.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther Express View Post
                        easy,gramps. "no" wonder everyone hates kwc.
                        They hate us because of our success they shun us because of spite.

Comment

Bell doesn't need kdub they make E8 s just fine. Kdub chose to quit playing them 2 times or more a yr when they went to for easy credit in GMAC.

Usi is different. I would urge sloppy to call out the WoD for a game or home and away same season.

Comment

Big story on channel 14. Sports center to undergo major renovations.........on the concession stands.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                              Bell doesn't need kdub they make E8 s just fine. Kdub chose to quit playing them 2 times or more a yr when they went to for easy credit in GMAC.

Usi is different. I would urge sloppy to call out the WoD for a game or home and away same season.
                              You want to play home and away, good for you but don't think I will ever forget what you guys did to us.

Comment

??????? beat you

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X