Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is the GLIAC still around?

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
    See link regarding the KWC true student-athletes. From USA Today.
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...robation_x.htm
    "...in eight sports between 1998 and 2005." EIGHTEEN TO ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

Comment

Now hate is a strong word to use. It's just sports, after all.
      Nope, I'd say hate is pretty accurate.

Comment

But it was unethical, 16 years ago or today, correct? Just say yes!
        Sure it was. And our program and school suffered for it. Corrections were made. Come at me with something since that has happened.

Comment

Is Jim Welch, the legendary KWC faculty athletic representative, still involved in KWC sports? He loved the Panthers basketball so much!
          Jim Welch, the "legendary faculty representative" and business department professor loved by pretty much every student that ever took his class and sat for umpteen years at the scorer's table at every game in the Sportscenter doing whatever job needed to be done while wearing the zebra stripes died of a heart attack a few years ago, much to the dismay of his loving family, especially since it was entirely unexpected after having beaten throat cancer that nearly killed him as well. But good for you dragging him through the mud posthumously. *Slow claps*

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
            Jim Welch, the "legendary faculty representative" and business department professor loved by pretty much every student that ever took his class and sat for umpteen years at the scorer's table at every game in the Sportscenter doing whatever job needed to be done while wearing the zebra stripes died of a heart attack a few years ago, much to the dismay of his loving family, especially since it was entirely unexpected after having beaten throat cancer that nearly killed him as well. But good for you dragging him through the mud posthumously. *Slow claps*
            So very sorry to hear it. I was actually pointing out Harper's quotes that "our compliance people" caused the violations. Did he mean Welch?

Comment

So very sorry to hear it. I was actually pointing out Harper's quotes that "our compliance people" caused the violations. Did he mean Welch?
              He probably meant the part time staffer that was doing about 8 other jobs at the time and was tossed compliance as well. The first thing that was done after the violations was to hire a full time compliance staff, which KWC had never had in the entire history of the athletics program to that point.

Comment

But it was unethical, 16 years ago or today, correct? Just say yes!
                As unethical as a big center having to have a med procedure first of December. Has to drop all 1 st sem classes , you know cause he hurt.

Back in uni by Christmas for sem 2.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
                  As unethical as a big center having to have a med procedure first of December. Has to drop all 1 st sem classes , you know cause he hurt.

Back in uni by Christmas for sem 2.
                  You are a fraud USI fan, this proves it! You are just a Herdes-ite, taking the side of KWC? Stan/Herdes/Worthington. lol

Comment

He probably meant the part time staffer that was doing about 8 other jobs at the time and was tossed compliance as well. The first thing that was done after the violations was to hire a full time compliance staff, which KWC had never had in the entire history of the athletics program to that point.
                    But what did that have to do with them accepting credits from a barber school with Chris Thomas?

Comment

You are a fraud USI fan, this proves it! You are just a Herdes-ite, taking the side of KWC? Stan/Herdes/Worthington. lol
                      U evade this. Just like "restrictions" proved wrong. Evans, Hare, etc etc. Lol!

Comment

And might I add that you specifically threw Dr. Welch's name out there and did not even mention anything about Harper or his quote in the least, so I know exactly what you were implying. But I know...I went to KWC so "I must be stooopeeeed duuuurhrhhhrhrhrhr"

Comment

And might I add that you specifically threw Dr. Welch's name out there and did not even mention anything about Harper or his quote in the least, so I know exactly what you were implying. But I know...I went to KWC so "I must be stooopeeeed duuuurhrhhhrhrhrhr"
                          Harper said "our compliance people" so was he throwing your people under the bus?

Comment

So your entire argument is that KWC suffered from lack of institutional control over a decade ago and allowed ineligible players to play. This is not exactly a news-flash. And again, we did the crime and we did our time as it were. What's the point of all this? I'll answer: It makes you feel better to talk about KWC's past woes than the total ineptitude of your current coach and the downward spiral of your wannabe dynasty.

Comment

So your entire argument is that KWC suffered from lack of institutional control over a decade ago and allowed ineligible players to play. This is not exactly a news-flash. And again, we did the crime and we did our time as it were. What's the point of all this? I'll answer: It makes you feel better to talk about KWC's past woes than the total ineptitude of your current coach and the downward spiral of your wannabe dynasty.
                              I'll ask again...But what did that have to do with them accepting credits from a barber school with Chris Thomas? Please, answer.

Comment

Harper said "our compliance people" so was he throwing your people under the bus?
                                I'm not sure call him and ask him, I'm sure he remembers exactly what he meant FIFTEEN years ago. Keep deflecting from your current sad state of affairs by dreaming about KWC's issues that are long since past us.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X