Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GLVC season prediction

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
    People like you are why UIndy fans can't stand USI. You are living in the deep past if you think USI is going to contend for the GLVC championship this season. We are not going to have an 11-10 record after 21 games, I will guarantee that right now. Stan Gouard will have our players meshed by that point. I think UIndy wins 21 games in regular season and finishes close to Bellarmine and Lewis.

To say USI is that much better than UI-Springfield is laughable. Let me re-phrase that: To ay USI is much better than anyone in the GLVC is laughable. You have the worst coach in the GLVC, maybe the worst coaching staff in D-2 basketball and your own fans admit it on this board.
    I suppose we will have to wait until USI and Indianapolis meet on the basketball court this season to decide who has the worst coach. As far as the USI fans in the forum, I put little stock in what they have to say about Watson. They are just fans with little or no inside knowledge about what he faced taking over a scandal-ridden program. Now, the excuses are starting to wear thin with all of us. A 20-22 win season and NCAA berth are the minimum this season, or the coaching staff should be replaced at USI. But I expect a great season and will remain holding a glass that is half full and not half empty, unlike many of these Herdes-ites in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
      He had to have totally made up the number because I'm 99.999% sure KWC has never beaten Indy in football.
      I would have to agree with you. I do not see how KWC could even compete with UIndy in football, much less win. I'm thinking he looked at another all-time records book on their site. UIndy does a fine job, just like USI, of putting up media guides and results online.

Comment

People like you are why UIndy fans can't stand USI. You are living in the deep past if you think USI is going to contend for the GLVC championship this season. We are not going to have an 11-10 record after 21 games, I will guarantee that right now. Stan Gouard will have our players meshed by that point. I think UIndy wins 21 games in regular season and finishes close to Bellarmine and Lewis.

To say USI is that much better than UI-Springfield is laughable. Let me re-phrase that: To ay USI is much better than anyone in the GLVC is laughable. You have the worst coach in the GLVC, maybe the worst coaching staff in D-2 basketball and your own fans admit it on this board.
        What you mean worst staff in D2?
        Don't you know HoTWoD was the "Dean" of the super major MVC? And his head asst at USI was dubbed "Lil Luke Walton" this year!

Who can top that? How u think they land andu? Benning? Macam macam macam?

Comment

I predict that every post from screaglepanties for the next 10 years will be negative in nature.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
            I would have to agree with you. I do not see how KWC could even compete with UIndy in football, much less win. I'm thinking he looked at another all-time records book on their site. UIndy does a fine job, just like USI, of putting up media guides and results online.
            My bad, I looked at the women's basketball results. You can't go to KWC's site to get any records, they don't have media guides or anything up on their site. The KWC web site is as good for information as the G-MAC is for sports.

Comment

I suppose we will have to wait until USI and Indianapolis meet on the basketball court this season to decide who has the worst coach. As far as the USI fans in the forum, I put little stock in what they have to say about Watson. They are just fans with little or no inside knowledge about what he faced taking over a scandal-ridden program. Now, the excuses are starting to wear thin with all of us. A 20-22 win season and NCAA berth are the minimum this season, or the coaching staff should be replaced at USI. But I expect a great season and will remain holding a glass that is half full and not half empty, unlike many of these Herdes-ites in this forum.
              Sounds like to me you have been making excuses and are now seeing the light USI has a terrible coaching staff. Did you say 20-22 wins this season for USI? Your half full glass is going to be empty soon. I say USI wins maybe 14 games this season. Yes, you have very good guards. But you will not be able to defend any decent team inside. And your coach plays the most boring style of basketball anyone has ever seen. Stan Gouard plays exciting style of hoops we UIndy fans like watching. Even when we lose, it's fun to watch. USI plays stall ball even though we've been in the shot clock era for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                I predict that every post from screaglepanties for the next 10 years will be negative in nature.
                Why don't u worry about Drury and quit messaging pride to "take me down". Douche

Comment

Sounds like to me you have been making excuses and are now seeing the light USI has a terrible coaching staff. Did you say 20-22 wins this season for USI? Your half full glass is going to be empty soon. I say USI wins maybe 14 games this season. Yes, you have very good guards. But you will not be able to defend any decent team inside. And your coach plays the most boring style of basketball anyone has ever seen. Stan Gouard plays exciting style of hoops we UIndy fans like watching. Even when we lose, it's fun to watch. USI plays stall ball even though we've been in the shot clock era for decades.
                  One season of no postseason 8 yrs ago. No excuse getting beat by 3 scholarship D2 newbies and sitting in Carbondale come tourney time.
                  Too bad HoTWod doesn't have wins to equal excuses if so he'd passed bob knight in win s by now and PAC would have more title banners than banners representing other schools.

Comment

It has nothing to do with "Pride", but everything to do with truth.

Comment

It has nothing to do with "Pride", but everything to do with truth.
                      Then why do u msg him like a lil bish.

Comment

Is what I said true?

Comment

Is what I said true?
                          Fill us newcomers to the chat room in on this? Something USI related?

Comment

Fill us newcomers to the chat room in on this? Something USI related?
                            My friend crazznewt is no doubt referring to the former USI radio wannabe named Stan who was Darrin Smith's gofer. His last name, believe it or not, is Gourard or something like that. Not your coach at UIndy, but a name very similar. He was with Darrin Smith, our former radio and TV announcer, years ago when Superman Stan played for USI. According to crazznewt and Hoosierdaddy, he has an agenda against USI because his buddy Herdes was let go for the violations. I have him on my ignore list. I suggest you do the same.

Comment

My friend crazznewt is no doubt referring to the former USI radio wannabe named Stan who was Darrin Smith's gofer. His last name, believe it or not, is Gourard or something like that. Not your coach at UIndy, but a name very similar. He was with Darrin Smith, our former radio and TV announcer, years ago when Superman Stan played for USI. According to crazznewt and Hoosierdaddy, he has an agenda against USI because his buddy Herdes was let go for the violations. I have him on my ignore list. I suggest you do the same.
                              Mrs Pride is a HoTWoD surrogate. She first come on here for the purpose of defending the dud and kept making excuses saying there has been "Restrictions" on recruiting as an excuse for her best friend HoTWoD. The restrictions BS was quickly debunked by just a couple examples

She claims to work at the University which is pretty sad no matter how you look at it they have to send somebody on message boards to defend their pathetic job.

Comment

I see. I didn't get it, I guess now I do.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X