Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional Rankings 2018

Well, USI's chances of making it in just went down the toilet. Maybe. We'll see what the committee does. Congrats to Ohio Dominican!

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
      Well, USI's chances of making it in just went down the toilet. Maybe. We'll see what the committee does. Congrats to Ohio Dominican!
      Gmac men and women made things easier for the committee. Findlay girls out. Possibly cedarville too. Truman out unless they win conf tourney. Bellarmine jump Findlay. Drury jump hillsdale. Can Indy stay above Ohio Dominican?

Comment

Wod is a happy man right now. This saves him another embarrassing loss.

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post

Comment

The basketball Gods have spoken!

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
          Wod is a happy man right now. This saves him another embarrassing loss.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfish View Post
            gmac men and women made things easier for the committee. Findlay girls out. Possibly cedarville too. Truman out unless they win conf tourney. Bellarmine jump findlay. Drury jump hillsdale. Can indy stay above ohio dominican?
            dilly dilly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAC2018 View Post
              ODU up by 22 points with 7 min left. Do they get the 8th seed or better with a conference title?

Comment

That's why we play the tournament's. Automatic bid to Ohio Dom. 8th or higher. I thought Truman could come in 8th but looks like now has to win glvc tourney. Don't see them jumping Indy without winning it..

Comment

Most likely? Ferris, Bellarmine, Findlay, Lake State, Hillsdale, Drury, Indianapolis, Ohio Dominican. Barring upsets rest of the way?

Comment

Most likely? Ferris, Bellarmine, Findlay, Lake State, Hillsdale, Drury, Indianapolis, Ohio Dominican. Barring upsets rest of the way?
                    Drury loses to Truman State, 68-67. How damaging if at all for Drury?

Comment

Big win for Truman!

Comment

More damaging for USI's slim remaining hope, I think. Drury isn't likely to be knocked totally out from #6 having beaten another ranked team before falling.

Comment

Comment

If Ferris lost by 30 they don't lose nr 1 seed. Bellarmine at 25-2 and a bad loss to parkside won't overtake Ferris at 30-2 and 2 losses to L Sup St. Drury could exchange with Hillsdale but I agree with the above. Only difference is Indy. Truman will get the 7th seed instead. Both at 19-9. Truman hasn't lost to a sub 500 team. Indy lost to 3 of them. The 9 losses for Truman come from a combined 175-72. Indys are from 154-88. Truman beat Indy. Truman also beat Lewis who beat Indy. Indy beating Bellarmine is its only real plus. Ashland was also but with 11 losses and out of the regional, not so much any more. Haven't looked too deep into Ohio's record but at 21-10, they probably won't jump Truman or Indy. So only change for me is Truman in 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfish View Post
                              If Ferris lost by 30 they don't lose nr 1 seed. Bellarmine at 25-2 and a bad loss to parkside won't overtake Ferris at 30-2 and 2 losses to L Sup St. Drury could exchange with Hillsdale but I agree with the above. Only difference is Indy. Truman will get the 7th seed instead. Both at 19-9. Truman hasn't lost to a sub 500 team. Indy lost to 3 of them. The 9 losses for Truman come from a combined 175-72. Indys are from 154-88. Truman beat Indy. Truman also beat Lewis who beat Indy. Indy beating Bellarmine is its only real plus. Ashland was also but with 11 losses and out of the regional, not so much any more. Haven't looked too deep into Ohio's record but at 21-10, they probably won't jump Truman or Indy. So only change for me is Truman in 7th.
                              If the committee pays attention to conference tourneys(and that's a big if) I think BU gets No. 1 if they beat Truman and Ferris loses. For one, Ferris would be losing on their home floor and BU would have won on a neutral floor, beating two ranked teams in a row. BU would have seen a couple more wins over ranked teams than Ferris. Saying that I'm kinda of think the committee has made up its mind all ready so Ferris may have it regardless of the outcome of today's games.

Comment

Kudos to you guys for the in-depth analysis in trying to determine the regional rankings however I highly doubt the committee scrutinizes to this extent in making their determination.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X