Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Regional Rankings 2018

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
    If the committee pays attention to conference tourneys(and that's a big if) I think BU gets No. 1 if they beat Truman and Ferris loses. For one, Ferris would be losing on their home floor and BU would have won on a neutral floor, beating two ranked teams in a row. BU would have seen a couple more wins over ranked teams than Ferris. Saying that I'm kinda of think the committee has made up its mind all ready so Ferris may have it regardless of the outcome of today's games.
    If BU wins and Ferris losses, BU is #1, no ifs, buts, or maybes. If Ferris wins, they are #1, no ifs, buts, or maybes.

Comment

There's no way BU jumps all the way from 3rd to 1st at this point. MAYBE if Ferris had lost in 1st round of their tourney, but not since they got to their championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
        Kudos to you guys for the in-depth analysis in trying to determine the regional rankings however I highly doubt the committee scrutinizes to this extent in making their determination.
        Totally agree. While it can be fun to read the in-depth analyses on this board, I would be shocked if the selection committee does anything close to the over-analysis seen here.

Comment

Ferris State 69
          Lake Superior State 61

We're headed to tsun.

Comment

Originally posted by BellarmineGrad View Post
            Totally agree. While it can be fun to read the in-depth analyses on this board, I would be shocked if the selection committee does anything close to the over-analysis seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
              Kudos to you guys for the in-depth analysis in trying to determine the regional rankings however I highly doubt the committee scrutinizes to this extent in making their determination.
              I agree they likely don't. But my scrutinizing has me putting Truman in 7th. Indy has been above Truman for awhile so probably will get it instead. I just think Truman deserves it.

Comment

Ok. We have all the information we need. I'll give it a shot:
                1. Ferris
                2. Bellarmine
                3. Findlay
                4. Lake Superior State
                5 Hillsdale
                6. Drury
                7. Indianapolis
                8. Ohio Dominican

Comment

Originally posted by GMAC2018 View Post
                  Ok. We have all the information we need. I'll give it a shot:
                  1. Ferris
                  2. Bellarmine
                  3. Findlay
                  4. Lake Superior State
                  5 Hillsdale
                  6. Drury
                  7. Indianapolis
                  8. Ohio Dominican
                  not saying it will happen but i think truman deserves 7th. they did beat indy @indy. either way it means BU has to play a team they just beat

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X