• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's the classy USI folks we all know and love

Comment

• Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
      There's the classy USI folks we all know and love
      Did they get on the PA and yell about raffle ticket sales and union county auto sales while a player dropped dead on the court? Oh no that was KFLUB.

Comment

• I'm sorry but I'll take one genuine mistake over decades of true and intentional nastiness any day of the week.

Comment

• De_uU5FWAAA8p1D.jpg

Comment

I'm sorry but I'll take one genuine mistake over decades of true and intentional nastiness any day of the week.

Comment

• That's simply not the case, though you'd be happy to see it happen, I'm sure.

Comment

Yeah I saw that play on the video feed and couldn't believe they called him for a flagrant. All he did is raise his arms like anyone else would do to get in position for a rebound. I guess if you're over a certain height you just have to keep your arms at your sides. That was a ridiculous call but on par with what I would expect from GLVC refs.
                i believe anything above the shoulders is an automatic flagrant

Comment

That's simply not the case, though you'd be happy to see it happen, I'm sure.

Comment

• Oakland City (0-3) tonight. Should be a blowout.
                    Fun fact - of the 4 teams we have played so far, Oakland city has played and lost to 3 of them.
                    Our past opponents have a combined record of 5-14, with 3 of those wins against OCU.
                    After tonight, our opponents records SHOULD be 5-19. Pretty soft start to the season, even more so than usual. Why do we play OVU every year? Why OCU all of a sudden? I get Hillsdale and KWC - they CAN be good teams, but the others are about as cupcakey as cupcakes get.

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                      Oakland City (0-3) tonight. Should be a blowout.
                      Fun fact - of the 4 teams we have played so far, Oakland city has played and lost to 3 of them.
                      Our past opponents have a combined record of 5-14, with 3 of those wins against OCU.
                      After tonight, our opponents records SHOULD be 5-19. Pretty soft start to the season, even more so than usual. Why do we play OVU every year? Why OCU all of a sudden? I get Hillsdale and KWC - they CAN be good teams, but the others are about as cupcakey as cupcakes get.
                      Good question, the attendance was not very good either due to the fact no one wants to watch these cupcakes.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't get the downing of other programs on here. I think it's great when Findley, Bellarmine and Wesleyan fans get on here and talk basketball. To be honest, I am a little jealous of the Bellarmine thread where all they do is talk basketball and about their team in a constructive way. I think the more good teams the better so we can enjoy it that much more when USI beats them!

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                            Oakland City (0-3) tonight. Should be a blowout.
                            Oakland city should be booted from d2. They never make an honest attempt in any sport to play a d2 qualifier schedule. Also who fires a coach to replace with a flop asst volleyball coach from a d3

Comment

• Kdub is on the brink of d3. Party is over there. D2 is done as to what everyone once knew. Bellarmine out of here next year as well as a few more funded d2 around country going D1.
                              Rather be hosting Morgan st tonight after playing some short drive bcs schools. And then a nice more popular and closer OVC schedule come new year.

Comment

• DJ

It is nice to see you refer to Kentucky Wesleyan as Kdub instead of the usual derogatory label. It makes me take what you have to say a lot more seriously! I believe a lot of the time you know what you are talking about even if most of it has somewhat of a negative slant. I also believe D1 should be in USI's future. But I still believe there is a place for D2. There are athletes that are very good but just can't get over the D1 hump

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X