Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean of O View Post
    DJ

It is nice to see you refer to Kentucky Wesleyan as Kdub instead of the usual derogatory label. It makes me take what you have to say a lot more seriously! I believe a lot of the time you know what you are talking about even if most of it has somewhat of a negative slant. I also believe D1 should be in USI's future. But I still believe there is a place for D2. There are athletes that are very good but just can't get over the D1 hump

Comment

• Comment

• So I jumped in on the video feed on the last 10 minutes after getting home. What the hell happened?? Why was Fitz not playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post
          So I jumped in on the video feed on the last 10 minutes after getting home. What the hell happened?? Why was Fitz not playing?

Comment

• WoD blew a 20 point lead! Vs Mckendree.
            have they played a team better than 200 rpi before tonight

Comment

• Where was Fitz? He's not injured again, is he? Starting point guard is a pretty big missing piece.

Comment

• That second half was pure Chris Foster from his Truman days. I knew he'd implement a tougher McKendree, but I'm surprised to see it already in year two.

Comment

• I'm not completely surprised to see McKendree making some noise. They've actually had a few decent games against us in the past - last season at the PAC we only beat them by 5 (100-95), and in 2014 we actually lost to them 82-88 at their place.

Of the 10 minutes I watched, turnovers were AWFUL. Several times, multiple possessions in a row with horrendous passes, out of bounds or straight to McK. Fortunately, our free throw shooting was hot, because fouls were being called all over the place.

I'd still like to know where our starting point guard was. Does anybody on here know about Braden? I believe his absence REALLY hurt here. The combo of him and Little is what keeps the team running.

Comment

• Fitzjerrels was in a boot against Oakland City, I don't know what the injury is but he hasn't played the last 2 games.

Comment

• Without Mateo and Caldwell I believe this might not be a good season. Need Mateo at pt guard. Need Caldwell to take pressure off Little and also he is able to create his own shot. GLVC might be kind of whacky with a 4 loss team maybe winning the conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by thisisd2 View Post
                        Fitzjerrels was in a boot against Oakland City, I don't know what the injury is but he hasn't played the last 2 games.
                        Fitz has the same problem with angle that he set out with last year and they don't know if he is going to be able to play on it or not

Comment

• Originally posted by bikerace View Post

Fitz has the same problem with angle that he set out with last year and they don't know if he is going to be able to play on it or not
                          this is a tough break for a good young man who gives it his all on both ends of the court also Chance was throwing before and during the game

Comment

• Unfortunate news: https://www.courierpress.com/story/n...nk/2607317001/

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
                              Without Mateo and Caldwell I believe this might not be a good season. Need Mateo at pt guard. Need Caldwell to take pressure off Little and also he is able to create his own shot. GLVC might be kind of whacky with a 4 loss team maybe winning the conference.
                              Unless someone beats Bellarmine at Bellarmine, the chances of them losing 4 games in the conference is slim. They just won what's probably their toughest road game.

Comment

• Union beats mckendree by 14!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X