Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USI vs. Purdue game

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
    Again, that is YOUR opinion....and different from the opinion many other USI fans. You still seem to think we care what about your opinions. Only thing we care about are the ncaa W's and Watson only has 1.....lol.
    You USI fans are hilarious! One guy is enthusiastic about the team, another is whining about NCAA wins, another is upset his coach was fired of cheating! I'm glad UIndy doesn't have these issues, we just support the Hounds regardless of who the coach is. Thankfully we have Stand Gouard and he's an awesome coach and great guy. UIndy plays at Ball State tomorrow, many of the UIndy people think we have a great shot at beating Ball State. It will be a great test for the Hounds.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
      Dan is the USI radio broadcaster, a veteran all USI fans love to hear on the air. Dan can be critical, which he should be as that is his job. But his thumbs-up to the USI boosters after the game and his big smile was enough to tell us he thought USI played great. That's why I mentioned it. Dan is the best college basketball radio announcer in this area, bar none.
      Sounds like you have a gigantic man-crush on this Dan the radio guy. I couldn't even tell you who the UIndy radio guys are, I just listen online.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
        You USI fans are hilarious! One guy is enthusiastic about the team, another is whining about NCAA wins, another is upset his coach was fired of cheating! I'm glad UIndy doesn't have these issues, we just support the Hounds regardless of who the coach is. Thankfully we have Stand Gouard and he's an awesome coach and great guy. UIndy plays at Ball State tomorrow, many of the UIndy people think we have a great shot at beating Ball State. It will be a great test for the Hounds.
        Didn't you guys lose most of your scoring from last year? Any new players you guys are excited about that you can see making up the difference in points lost?

Comment

Lose our scoring? Who'd we lose

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
            Dan is the USI radio broadcaster, a veteran all USI fans love to hear on the air. Dan can be critical, which he should be as that is his job. But his thumbs-up to the USI boosters after the game and his big smile was enough to tell us he thought USI played great. That's why I mentioned it. Dan is the best college basketball radio announcer in this area, bar none.

Dan is horrible to listen to. Good thing we can listen to jevin redman on the usi station

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
              Lose our scoring? Who'd we lose
              I thought it was pretty obvious that I was replying to the Indy fan because I directly quoted him.

Comment

Originally posted by Canary3 View Post
                I thought it was pretty obvious that I was replying to the Indy fan because I directly quoted him.
                UIndy has a bunch of D-1 transfers, not much returning from last year, but better players who were D-1 guys. The returners are mostly role players, but we added three transfers who will be immediate help to the team. One of them averaged 10 points a game at D-1, another is 7-1 and a shot blocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
                  Dan is horrible to listen to. Good thing we can listen to jevin redman on the usi station
                  So which one is which? One of you says this Dan is a legend on the radio, now another USI fan says Jevin? USI fans are really out of touch, can't agree on anything, coach or radio announcer!

Comment

I'm not worried about what others say. Just stating my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
                      UIndy has a bunch of D-1 transfers, not much returning from last year, but better players who were D-1 guys. The returners are mostly role players, but we added three transfers who will be immediate help to the team. One of them averaged 10 points a game at D-1, another is 7-1 and a shot blocker.
                      I've looked through the entire roster for UIndy. I don't see a new player that averaged 10 points per game at a D-1 school. Which player are you talking about?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X