Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
    Has anyone heard where South Carolina-Beaufort stands on getting basketball started? The only news I can find is when they announced their D2 move 11 months ago. The D2 Membership Committee has yet to post the report of the February 8 meeting so don't know who officially submitted applications (if any surprises).

Comment

The last I had read was quite a while back and they said 22-23. Since I'd seen nothing in the meantime I wondered if the deal was off. The Sandsharks!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

The last I had read was quite a while back and they said 22-23. Since I'd seen nothing in the meantime I wondered if the deal was off. The Sandsharks!

Comment

My understanding is that they were applying last month and would begin playing a Peach Belt schedule in 2022-23. The PBC did require USCB to start basketball but there's been nothing on when that is to happen other than Inkblot's post above.

Comment

Stonehill College Accepts Invitation to Join Northeast Conference - Northeast Conference

Comment

Murray State joining the Missouri Valley Football Conference in 2023 as the league's 12th member

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                Murray State joining the Missouri Valley Football Conference in 2023 as the league's 12th member
                OVC is going to be down to 6 football playing schools. Seems like they got to be getting desperate for new members.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post

OVC is going to be down to 6 football playing schools. Seems like they got to be getting desperate for new members.
                  Does six include Lindenwood?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

Does six include Lindenwood?
                    Yes, possibly seven in 2022 but definitely six in 2023.
                    Last edited by UFOILERFAN; 04-05-2022, 07:48 PM.

Comment

and I saw that they're moving their hockey program up to D1 as well. I think they was about the last of the D2 schools out there that was skating against D3's mostly.

Comment

So, does the GLIAC have any more open dates they need to fill? GV already has an NE10 team on its schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

So, does the GLIAC have any more open dates they need to fill? GV already has an NE10 team on its schedule.
                          They sure do.. Starting with Ferris.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

and I saw that they're moving their hockey program up to D1 as well. I think they was about the last of the D2 schools out there that was skating against D3's mostly.
                            They have to move men's hockey to D1 or drop it. The women's team that begins play next season will be D1 and it would have been D1 anyway had Stonehill not left.

Comment

Lamar is going back to the Southland after one year in the WAC.

BREAKING: Lamar headed back to Southland - American Press | American Press

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post

The Ohio Valley and Big South football leagues are "aligning" starting in 2023:

http://ovcsports.com/news/2022/2/22/...agreement.aspx
                                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X