Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting that a 9-1 NW team landed on the 3 line as the best of 3 MIAA reps and 10-1 Harding got a 2 seed as the lone rep from the GAC when both come out of a silo conference. Guess NCAA making it up to Harding for making them go to NW a few years ago.
    Last edited by CatFan88; 11-14-2021, 04:57 PM.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

I do wish the Bcast would have had a bit of discussion for those teams on the burst bubble. Maybe they didn't want to introduce controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
        I do wish the Bcast would have had a bit of discussion for those teams on the burst bubble. Maybe they didn't want to introduce controversy.
        I really don't know how much they knew to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post
          And once again, silo scheduling has screwed over the GAC
          Can't say I feel your pain being a Bearcat fan, but I think there are more people than not that would love to see silo conferences go away.
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

yes..that's a bus......as would UMD to NW. Instead there's 2 flights..(NW, TX)
            Guess the highest college football field in the world played anyway into thought process? Maybe the possible weather in Colorado? Maybe the NCAA gets air mile bonus from Sun Country.

Comment

I guess I'm a Lindenwood fan for a week

Comment

I have to think that if the full rankings were revealed, we'd see GAC teams at 8, 9, and 10.

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post
                  And once again, silo scheduling has screwed over the GAC
                  It may have helped the MIAA. I suspect it's mostly us fans that have issues with silos. But I still strongly believe that it's a bit odd to rank teams based upon numbers that include a closed off schedule. And I won't even get into the aspect of how it also limits other conferences to have OOC opponents.

Comment

This is the second straight time that the GAC has had a decent argument to get another team in. A lot of the secondary criteria are no better than coin flips, and they haven't gone the GAC's way.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                      Interesting that a 9-1 NW team landed on the 3 line as the best of 3 MIAA reps and 10-1 Harding got a 2 seed as the lone rep from the GAC when both come out of a silo conference. Guess NCAA making it up to Harding for making them go to NW a few years ago.

Comment

The over under for that game would be 3.

I'd take the under. NW win 2-0
                        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

It may have helped the MIAA. I suspect it's mostly us fans that have issues with silos. But I still strongly believe that it's a bit odd to rank teams based upon numbers that include a closed off schedule. And I won't even get into the aspect of how it also limits other conferences to have OOC opponents.
                          How so? Interested in thoughts.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                            This is the second straight time that the GAC has had a decent argument to get another team in. A lot of the secondary criteria are no better than coin flips, and they haven't gone the GAC's way.
                            GAC zzzzzzzzzzzz probably why

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                              Found it interesting that Central Washington is traveling to NW Missouri, and Neb. Kearney is traveling to Western Colorado. Both teams out of region.
                              If one team travels out of region, wouldn't one other team have to as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

If one team travels out of region, wouldn't one other team have to as well?
                                Kearny is in the SR4 bracket and traveling to Western Colorado. That is who CWU swapped with.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X