Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Extremely extremely raw, to the point I’m unsure if an NFL team would take a chance. I am no scout so I can’t say for sure but based on talent could he be an NFL 53 man roster guy, quite possibly. I would say that that would be 2 or 3 seasons of practice squad years away at least. I would say it’s a very high possibility he gets picked up by a USFL or XFL team. If I were to grade the GLIAC OT based on this past season performance I would probably go in order: Q. Barrow, J. Davis, G. Brown (G/T), J. Witt and then D. Parker. I would definitely say Witt has way more potential than any of those guys (other than Barrow maybe) but if your the NFL and see a few guys in his own league (especially being D2) that could help your roster out immediately more than he could then it’s going to be difficult to justify taking a roster/practice squad spot for him, so That’s just my (unprofessional) opinion but I am enough of a football nerd to play attention to OL play quite closely.
    I love you just for your name alone! GLIAC football is second to none! Except maybe the SEC?

6'7" 300+ pounds 4.89 40
    jumps higher and farther than anyone at the combine.
    TOp 12 athletic rating since 1987 which was a GREAT year by the way
    great basketball player. They should keep a stat on grabbing rebounds and driving the court to hammer down two handed dunks. If they did he'd be on top. I'm almost 50. I've never seen an athletic high school phenom in person like him except for my trips in the mid 80s - early 90s to the jenison, Chrysler, and breslin center for the state finals. Speaking of Chris Weber. I'll keep this thread alive for a few years cuz I'm a stubborn finlander and proud yooper. Witt is the next Travis Kelce!

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
      Josh. Appreciate what you do for d2 football and more importantly for this great website.

As a lifelong yooper I can't understand why NFL scouts aren't aknoledging perhaps the greatest offensive lineman athletic phenom in over a decade or so according to NFL combine stats. 6'7" 300+pounds and at his recent pro days he shattered records . Here is Wikipedias description of his performance:

Witt declined an opportunity to participate in the College Gridiron Showcase, as he wanted more time to prepare himself to show his talents to National Football League (NFL) teams.[2] Although not invited to the NFL Scouting Combine, he began receiving attention from NFL teams after impressing at his pro day.[2] Witt posted a 4.89-second 40-yard dash and additionally recorded a 1.71 10-yard split, plus a 37-inch (94 cm) vertical jump along with a 10-foot-3-inch (3.12 m) broad jump.[2] His 40-yard dash would have placed first at the combine for his position, as well as his vertical jump; additionally, his broad jump would have been the best in the past 10 years.[2] He also was given a Relative Athletic Score (RAS) of 9.92, which was the 11th-best out of 1,233 offensive tackles going back to 1987.[2]

6'7" 300+ pounds. His 40 yd dash, vertical, broad jump are all best of any lineman at the combine and some of his numbers are better than any lineman in decades. I watched this kid as a 15 year old grab rebounds and dribble down the court and hammer down two handed dunks. Everyone thinks their local sports stars are the best but most of those guys aren't 6'7" 300+ pounds running under a 4.9 forty. How in the world are NFL scouts missing out on him? It's quite baffling. Thank you for listening and I'll hang up and listen to your response
      Thank you for the kinds words! I posted those ratings before I had his pro day info but a few things to keep in mind. Just because those of us are on the internet are not highly aware or have the player projected to get drafted does not mean the NFL is not on them. Until someone has all the resources of a NFL team it is impossible to hit on everything. When it comes to Witt specifically if you go back and watch his film he is really a free agent. He is not a nasty finisher who is consistent all the time and needs a lot of technique work. He was only picked 2nd team All-GLIAC by the coaches for a reason. He showed flashes and was solid but still not anywhere near the caliber of a Jared Veldheer out of that league.

With that being said, Witt blew up at pro day and has had visits and workouts since. He has gone from off the radar to firmly getting looks from all 32 teams. He is the type of player that if he had another year in college he could be the breakout prospect of the 2023 season but he is in this draft so his evaluation is tough. He was a basketball player who has limited football experience and began his college football career as a tight end. Everyone I talked to thinks he is a PFA because of workout but he has a shot to get drafted in 6-7 because his pro day was so good and these coaches look at him and believe they could make him into something. He will definitely get a shot and you can expect to see him in my final board that I will put out in the next 10 days or so.
      Last edited by Josh Buchanan; 04-12-2023, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
        My dad refereed football and basketball in the great state of Michigan for fifty plus years including a couple of dozen state championship games in both sports. He says he's one of if not the most athletic players he's seen. He's from Ewen. Played at Ewen-trout creek. Both little towns have a combined population I will guess less than 1000. For whatever reason Ewen trout creek, despite being a dying western UP school continues to pump out great basketball teams. Most of their players are either borseths or besonens. Small Town life! They lost in the state finals just a couple of years ago. Jake was not highly recruited likely because of the extreme isolation of his hometown. He went to Michigan tech to play basketball for local legendary coach Kevin Luke. He inexplicably quit which shocked us locals. People who watched him play in high school (they play 8 man football) couldn't understand how such a phenom could give up sports. Then he went to northern a couple years later and walked on the football team. Next thing you know he's shattering NFL combine records . Nobody from the western UP is surprised. I think someone will draft him high and turn him into a tight end. The NFL is a billion dollar business. No way they can be as stupid as they appear. 6'7" 300+ pounds sub 4.9 forty with tremendous basketball skills. How do you cover him?!?!? Mark my words.... future all pro
        He has worked hard to gain weight so I think he plans to be a tackle. He was around 280 during the fall so I think if his goal was to be a tight end that he would have dropped down to 260-270 range instead of bulk up to 300+. Someone will definitely give him a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Buchanan View Post

He has worked hard to gain weight so I think he plans to be a tackle. He was around 280 during the fall so I think if his goal was to be a tight end that he would have dropped down to 260-270 range instead of bulk up to 300+. Someone will definitely give him a shot.
          4.89 is a fast tackle, but a pretty slow TE in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

4.89 is a fast tackle, but a pretty slow TE in the NFL.
            There are tight ends that run in the 4.8s that are backups but you would have to think he would run a 4.6 if he dropped back down to 250-260 range. I really don't think he would try to play tight end at his weight. I would think he would have been no more than 270 if he wanted to be a tight end.

Comment

Here is my updated rankings expanded down to 100. There will be one more projection tweak before the draft.
              Rank Pos First Last School Class Projection
              1 OG Joey Fisher Shepherd RSr. 5th
              2 WR David Durden West Florida SSr. 6th-7th
              3 DE Caleb Murphy Ferris State RSr. 6th-7th
              4 OLB Mike Ayers Ashland RSSr. 7th
              5 WR Keilahn Harris Oklahoma Baptist Sr. 7th-PFA
              6 RB Darius Hagans Virginia State RSSr. 7th-PFA
              7 OLB Maalik Hall Southeastern Oklahoma State RSSr. 7th-PFA
              8 OT Jake Witt Northern Michigan RSr. 7th-PFA
              9 RB Ronnie Brown Shepherd Sr. PFA
              10 RB Emanuel Wilson Fort Valley State RSr. PFA
              11 OT BJ Wilson Quincy (IL) RSSr. PFA
              12 OG Brent Laing Minnesota Duluth RSSr. PFA
              13 WR Braxton Westfield Carson-Newman RSSr. PFA
              14 QB Tyson Bagent Shepherd SSr. PFA
              15 OT Quinton Barrow Grand Valley State RSr. PFA
              16 CB Darrious Gaines Western State (CO) RSSr. FA
              17 SS A.J. McGhee Minnesota State-Mankato SSr. FA
              18 OG Jacky Chen Pace RSr. FA
              19 WR Xavier Malone Henderson State RSr. FA
              20 P Ethan Evans Wingate (NC) Sr. FA
              21 CB D.J. Stirgus Missouri Western State SSr. FA
              22 OT Michael Jerrell Findlay (OH) RSr. FA
              23 RB TJ Cole Ouachita Baptist RSr. FA
              24 WR Deshun Kitchings Newberry RSr. FA
              25 OLB Trevor Nowaske Saginaw Valley State RSSr. FA
              26 DE Josh Pryor Bowie State (MD) RSSr. FA
              27 WR Sy Barnett Davenport (MI) RSr. FA
              28 OLB Charlie Cleveland Tiffin (OH) RSSr. FA
              29 OLB Elysee Mbem-Bosse Davenport (MI) RSSr. FA
              30 SS Eli Weber Augustana (SD) RSSr. FA
              31 DT Brian Holiday Northwestern Oklahoma State RSSr. FA
              32 DE Andrew Farmer Lane College (TN) RSr. FA
              33 OT Nicholas Melsop Delta State RSSr. FA
              34 WR MJ Link UT Permian Basin RSr. FA
              35 WR Dohnte Meyers Delta State SSr. Tryout
              36 DT Trey Botts CSU-Pueblo RSSr. Tryout
              37 CB Mason Pierce Colorado School of Mines SSr. Tryout
              38 DT Jordan Jones Ferris State RSSr. Tryout
              39 OG James Walker Southeastern Oklahoma State RSr. Tryout
              40 WR Jerome Kapp Kutztown RSr. Tryout
              41 RB Tyler King Edward Waters (FL) RSSr. Tryout
              42 FS Tyler Moore Fort Valley State SSr. Tryout
              43 WR Tajae Leslie Northwood RSr. Tryout
              44 WR Jeremiah Bridges South Dakota Tech RSr. Tryout
              45 WR Peter Afful Washburn RSr. Tryout
              46 WR Jalen Sample Minnesota State-Mankato RSSr. Tryout
              47 FB Zach Ojile Minnesota Duluth RSSr. Tryout
              48 CB Tyler Richardson Tiffin (OH) Sr. Tryout
              49 OLB Richard Jordan Jr. Missouri Southern State SSr. Tryout
              50 RB Toriano Clinton Indianapolis (IN) SSr. Tryout
              51 TE Brian Walker Shepherd RSSr. Tryout
              52 RB Ivory Durham Valdosta State RSr. Tryout
              53 FS Kenneth Merritt Fayetteville State (NC) RSSr. Tryout
              54 TE Dagan Rienks Colorado Mesa RSSr. Tryout
              55 CB Nick Whiteside Saginaw Valley State SSr. Tryout
              56 DT Zach Howard Northwest Missouri State SSr. Tryout
              57 DT Ellison Jordan Bowie State (MD) RSSr. Tryout
              58 SS Cade Pugh Harding (AR) SSr. Tryout
              59 WR Ronnie Blackmon West Georgia RSSr. Tryout
              60 WR Josh Johnston Colorado School of Mines RSSr. Tryout
              61 QB Connor Degenhardt New Haven RSSr. Tryout
              62 RB Jamar Thompkins Valdosta State RSSr. Tryout
              63 FS Nirion Washington Charleston (WV) RSSr. Tryout
              64 WR Danny Kittner Mary (ND) SSr. Tryout
              65 C Hayden Huttula Michigan Tech RSSr. Tryout
              66 P Myles Prosser North Greenville (SC) RSSr. Tryout
              67 RB Devontae Dean Arkansas Tech RSSr. Tryout
              68 FB Ty Snelson Mars Hill SSr. Tryout
              69 WR Chris Canaday Wheeling (WV) RSr. Tryout
              70 OG Adam Sieler Ferris State RSSr. Tryout
              71 WR Hunter Kaufman West Texas A&M RSSr. Tryout
              72 QB Harrison Frost West Georgia RSSr. Tryout
              73 WR Bryce Murphy Pittsburg State RSSr. Tryout
              74 OG Peyton Stafford Ouachita Baptist RSr. Tryout
              75 WR Brendan Beaulieu Bemidji State SSr. Tryout
              76 DT Charles Ellington III Wayne State (MI) SSr. Tryout
              77 QB Turner Pullen McKendree (IL) RSr. Tryout
              78 DT Momar Fall CSU-Pueblo RSSr. Tryout
              79 TE Jeremie Karngbaye West Texas A&M RSSr. Tryout
              80 WR James Letcher Jr. Washburn RSSr. Tryout
              81 CB Chico Onyekwere Newberry RSSr. Tryout
              82 WR John Hall Northwood RSSr. Tryout
              83 QB Chris Brimm Notre Dame College (OH) RSSr. Tryout
              84 WR Elijah Harper Adams State RSSr. Tryout
              85 FB Hunter Budke Fort Hays State RSSr. Tryout
              86 OG Darian Bryant Virginia Union RSSr. Tryout
              87 TE Nick Poterack Wayne State (MI) RSSr. Tryout
              88 WR Jake Bachman McKendree (IL) RSr. Tryout
              89 SS Justin Moore Ashland RSr. Tryout
              90 FS Antonio Strong Grand Valley State RSSr. Tryout
              91 WR Manny Ramsey Fort Hays State RSSr. Tryout
              92 OLB Jaylen McDuffie Seton Hill RSr. Tryout
              93 OT Christian Ealey Kentucky Wesleyan RSr. Tryout
              94 SS Raymond Boone Bowie State (MD) RSr. Tryout
              95 WR Duane Brown Indiana (PA) RSSr. Tryout
              96 OT Jean Marcellus Adams State RSSr. Tryout
              97 FS Marcus Morgan Newberry RSr. Tryout
              98 C Kevin Toote Pace SSr. Tryout
              99 OG Elijah Reed CSU-Pueblo RSSr. Tryout
              100 C Matt Armendariz Colorado School of Mines RSSr. Tryout

Comment

Thank you for the kinds words! I posted those ratings before I had his pro day info but a few things to keep in mind. Just because those of us are on the internet are not highly aware or have the player projected to get drafted does not mean the NFL is not on them. Until someone has all the resources of a NFL team it is impossible to hit on everything. When it comes to Witt specifically if you go back and watch his film he is really a free agent. He is not a nasty finisher who is consistent all the time and needs a lot of technique work. He was only picked 2nd team All-GLIAC by the coaches for a reason. He showed flashes and was solid but still not anywhere near the caliber of a Jared Veldheer out of that league.

With that being said, Witt blew up at pro day and has had visits and workouts since. He has gone from off the radar to firmly getting looks from all 32 teams. He is the type of player that if he had another year in college he could be the breakout prospect of the 2023 season but he is in this draft so his evaluation is tough. He was a basketball player who has limited football experience and began his college football career as a tight end. Everyone I talked to thinks he is a PFA because of workout but he has a shot to get drafted in 6-7 because his pro day was so good and these coaches look at him and believe they could make him into something. He will definitely get a shot and you can expect to see him in my final board that I will put out in the next 10 days or so.
                Yes pretty limited football experience. A few years in HS (8 man) and then a couple at NMU. In HS He played end. They threw it up to him most plays and you can imagine what happened.

I'm surprised they're not looking at TE instead. It wouldn't take long to drop down to a playable weight and with his size, speed, hands, and athleticism I'm not sure how you could cover him. Very curious to see how this all works out
                ​​​

Comment

In today's installment of "now I've seen it all": not one but TWO WR's from Northwood are on this list.

I guess they do throw it 33 times a game now, but it wasn't so long ago when it used to take them three games to accumulate that many pass attempts. One of these dudes has a pro-style body and averages like 24 yards a catch so there must be something there.

LOL. Good luck to all of the fellas on this list.

Comment

Wild that the Northern Michigan kid is ranked higher than the GVSU kid who he had direct competition with and who won the GLIAC Lineman of the Year over him lol.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Nicolette View Post
                      In today's installment of "now I've seen it all": not one but TWO WR's from Northwood are on this list.

I guess they do throw it 33 times a game now, but it wasn't so long ago when it used to take them three games to accumulate that many pass attempts. One of these dudes has a pro-style body and averages like 24 yards a catch so there must be something there.

LOL. Good luck to all of the fellas on this list.
                      When a player runs well it gets them on the list!

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                        Wild that the Northern Michigan kid is ranked higher than the GVSU kid who he had direct competition with and who won the GLIAC Lineman of the Year over him lol.
                        GVSU OT is the better player now but I believe the NMU OT has a better shot to get drafted and I am trying to project the draft. Prior to the pro day the NMU kid would not have been a projected top 75 D2 prospect but when a player puts up those type of numbers they will attract a lot of attention.

Comment

Here is my updated rankings expanded down to 100. There will be one more projection tweak before the draft.
                          Rank Pos First Last School Class Projection
                          1 OG Joey Fisher Shepherd RSr. 5th
                          2 WR David Durden West Florida SSr. 6th-7th
                          3 DE Caleb Murphy Ferris State RSr. 6th-7th
                          4 OLB Mike Ayers Ashland RSSr. 7th
                          5 WR Keilahn Harris Oklahoma Baptist Sr. 7th-PFA
                          6 RB Darius Hagans Virginia State RSSr. 7th-PFA
                          7 OLB Maalik Hall Southeastern Oklahoma State RSSr. 7th-PFA
                          8 OT Jake Witt Northern Michigan RSr. 7th-PFA
                          9 RB Ronnie Brown Shepherd Sr. PFA
                          10 RB Emanuel Wilson Fort Valley State RSr. PFA
                          11 OT BJ Wilson Quincy (IL) RSSr. PFA
                          12 OG Brent Laing Minnesota Duluth RSSr. PFA
                          13 WR Braxton Westfield Carson-Newman RSSr. PFA
                          14 QB Tyson Bagent Shepherd SSr. PFA
                          15 OT Quinton Barrow Grand Valley State RSr. PFA
                          16 CB Darrious Gaines Western State (CO) RSSr. FA
                          17 SS A.J. McGhee Minnesota State-Mankato SSr. FA
                          18 OG Jacky Chen Pace RSr. FA
                          19 WR Xavier Malone Henderson State RSr. FA
                          20 P Ethan Evans Wingate (NC) Sr. FA
                          21 CB D.J. Stirgus Missouri Western State SSr. FA
                          22 OT Michael Jerrell Findlay (OH) RSr. FA
                          23 RB TJ Cole Ouachita Baptist RSr. FA
                          24 WR Deshun Kitchings Newberry RSr. FA
                          25 OLB Trevor Nowaske Saginaw Valley State RSSr. FA
                          26 DE Josh Pryor Bowie State (MD) RSSr. FA
                          27 WR Sy Barnett Davenport (MI) RSr. FA
                          28 OLB Charlie Cleveland Tiffin (OH) RSSr. FA
                          29 OLB Elysee Mbem-Bosse Davenport (MI) RSSr. FA
                          30 SS Eli Weber Augustana (SD) RSSr. FA
                          31 DT Brian Holiday Northwestern Oklahoma State RSSr. FA
                          32 DE Andrew Farmer Lane College (TN) RSr. FA
                          33 OT Nicholas Melsop Delta State RSSr. FA
                          34 WR MJ Link UT Permian Basin RSr. FA
                          35 WR Dohnte Meyers Delta State SSr. Tryout
                          36 DT Trey Botts CSU-Pueblo RSSr. Tryout
                          37 CB Mason Pierce Colorado School of Mines SSr. Tryout
                          38 DT Jordan Jones Ferris State RSSr. Tryout
                          39 OG James Walker Southeastern Oklahoma State RSr. Tryout
                          40 WR Jerome Kapp Kutztown RSr. Tryout
                          41 RB Tyler King Edward Waters (FL) RSSr. Tryout
                          42 FS Tyler Moore Fort Valley State SSr. Tryout
                          43 WR Tajae Leslie Northwood RSr. Tryout
                          44 WR Jeremiah Bridges South Dakota Tech RSr. Tryout
                          45 WR Peter Afful Washburn RSr. Tryout
                          46 WR Jalen Sample Minnesota State-Mankato RSSr. Tryout
                          47 FB Zach Ojile Minnesota Duluth RSSr. Tryout
                          48 CB Tyler Richardson Tiffin (OH) Sr. Tryout
                          49 OLB Richard Jordan Jr. Missouri Southern State SSr. Tryout
                          50 RB Toriano Clinton Indianapolis (IN) SSr. Tryout
                          51 TE Brian Walker Shepherd RSSr. Tryout
                          52 RB Ivory Durham Valdosta State RSr. Tryout
                          53 FS Kenneth Merritt Fayetteville State (NC) RSSr. Tryout
                          54 TE Dagan Rienks Colorado Mesa RSSr. Tryout
                          55 CB Nick Whiteside Saginaw Valley State SSr. Tryout
                          56 DT Zach Howard Northwest Missouri State SSr. Tryout
                          57 DT Ellison Jordan Bowie State (MD) RSSr. Tryout
                          58 SS Cade Pugh Harding (AR) SSr. Tryout
                          59 WR Ronnie Blackmon West Georgia RSSr. Tryout
                          60 WR Josh Johnston Colorado School of Mines RSSr. Tryout
                          61 QB Connor Degenhardt New Haven RSSr. Tryout
                          62 RB Jamar Thompkins Valdosta State RSSr. Tryout
                          63 FS Nirion Washington Charleston (WV) RSSr. Tryout
                          64 WR Danny Kittner Mary (ND) SSr. Tryout
                          65 C Hayden Huttula Michigan Tech RSSr. Tryout
                          66 P Myles Prosser North Greenville (SC) RSSr. Tryout
                          67 RB Devontae Dean Arkansas Tech RSSr. Tryout
                          68 FB Ty Snelson Mars Hill SSr. Tryout
                          69 WR Chris Canaday Wheeling (WV) RSr. Tryout
                          70 OG Adam Sieler Ferris State RSSr. Tryout
                          71 WR Hunter Kaufman West Texas A&M RSSr. Tryout
                          72 QB Harrison Frost West Georgia RSSr. Tryout
                          73 WR Bryce Murphy Pittsburg State RSSr. Tryout
                          74 OG Peyton Stafford Ouachita Baptist RSr. Tryout
                          75 WR Brendan Beaulieu Bemidji State SSr. Tryout
                          76 DT Charles Ellington III Wayne State (MI) SSr. Tryout
                          77 QB Turner Pullen McKendree (IL) RSr. Tryout
                          78 DT Momar Fall CSU-Pueblo RSSr. Tryout
                          79 TE Jeremie Karngbaye West Texas A&M RSSr. Tryout
                          80 WR James Letcher Jr. Washburn RSSr. Tryout
                          81 CB Chico Onyekwere Newberry RSSr. Tryout
                          82 WR John Hall Northwood RSSr. Tryout
                          83 QB Chris Brimm Notre Dame College (OH) RSSr. Tryout
                          84 WR Elijah Harper Adams State RSSr. Tryout
                          85 FB Hunter Budke Fort Hays State RSSr. Tryout
                          86 OG Darian Bryant Virginia Union RSSr. Tryout
                          87 TE Nick Poterack Wayne State (MI) RSSr. Tryout
                          88 WR Jake Bachman McKendree (IL) RSr. Tryout
                          89 SS Justin Moore Ashland RSr. Tryout
                          90 FS Antonio Strong Grand Valley State RSSr. Tryout
                          91 WR Manny Ramsey Fort Hays State RSSr. Tryout
                          92 OLB Jaylen McDuffie Seton Hill RSr. Tryout
                          93 OT Christian Ealey Kentucky Wesleyan RSr. Tryout
                          94 SS Raymond Boone Bowie State (MD) RSr. Tryout
                          95 WR Duane Brown Indiana (PA) RSSr. Tryout
                          96 OT Jean Marcellus Adams State RSSr. Tryout
                          97 FS Marcus Morgan Newberry RSr. Tryout
                          98 C Kevin Toote Pace SSr. Tryout
                          99 OG Elijah Reed CSU-Pueblo RSSr. Tryout
                          100 C Matt Armendariz Colorado School of Mines RSSr. Tryout

As a Shepherd fan, it's been wild to watch Ronnie Brown continue to creep up boards and Bagent drop at the same rate. Shepherd seems to legitimately have 3 guys with outside shots at getting drafted, with 1 almost looking like a certainty.

Comment

It's weird that Afful is listed higher that Letcher Jr. Both guys played for Washburn and Letcher was by far the better of the 2. Awful is really fast, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

As a Shepherd fan, it's been wild to watch Ronnie Brown continue to creep up boards and Bagent drop at the same rate. Shepherd seems to legitimately have 3 guys with outside shots at getting drafted, with 1 almost looking like a certainty.
                              Most people don't look at small school players unless they know they are getting NFL looks and the most NFL teams were not looking at him until he got the NFLPA Bowl invite because he was expected to return. Bagent could be taken ahead of Ronnie but I feel like Ronnie brings so much value in that he can run, catch, and return kicks so I pushed him ahead.

I fully expect Fisher to be drafted and then feel like it comes down to interest from teams in the other two. You just never know though. Bagent could surprise me and go round 6 before Joey and Ronnie might not get drafted. Shepherd had a heck of an offense though with those 3 plus the tight end. They also had a couple young OL that could develop in the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                                It's weird that Afful is listed higher that Letcher Jr. Both guys played for Washburn and Letcher was by far the better of the 2. Awful is really fast, though.
                                Letcher was the better college player but Afful tested better and is the bigger of the two. I could see both being really good secondary league players. I am about to post an update that will have them even closer.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X