• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

2021 they took second.
    Which is not first.

Comment

• To be clear, if they are trying to get there, I'm all for them staying, but if they never plan to get there, I can't understand why they would choose to be in D2. For some, maybe it's the other sports that keep them in D2? Maybe if the ncaa would let them play down in football it would help.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

...and they still can't win the MIAA...nor will they ever.
        No team from SR1 could either, yet here you are fighting for them to get 25%of the po slots.

Comment

• Fully funded is a moving target. Does Pitt the equivalent of 36 out of state tuition cost, likely, no. But there are virtually no students on campus charged out of state tuition, but we have hundreds of students from all over the world. There is a spreadsheet floating around here or on TK that has it broken down. I haven’t been able to dig it up yet, though.

Comment

• Conf champs only is a terrible idea. It would greatly discourage ooc play and be even easier to game than the current system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Is the PSAC one of those conferences that does not allow teams to fully fund like the RMAC used to be?

I honestly don't know and am asking.
              No. That stopped 15 years ago when Mercyhurst and Gannon fled the GLIAC and joined the Pee Sack. Since they are private and are considered "fully funded" by printing coupons and voodoo economics...the cap was dropped. There is no barrier to any team in the Pee Sack from being fully funded in reality and not private school fake reality.

Right after that Mon Valley U (California) was up to 30 by being kind of shady with their money...which came out years later.

So in the Pee Sack...Gannon, Mercyhurst and Seton Hill are technically fully funded. Only Gannon was competitive this past season.

Comment

Now we get to see the real nation. It's fun to watch. I can't wait for the memes to start.
                You must hate losing to me every time too. No wonder you fled the OT. You couldn't hang.

Comment

You must hate losing to me every time too. No wonder you fled the OT. You couldn't hang.
                  Lol. Is there where you declare that you are winning and start trying to pigeonhole me? I love this part.

Comment

To be clear, if they are trying to get there, I'm all for them staying, but if they never plan to get there, I can't understand why they would choose to be in D2. For some, maybe it's the other sports that keep them in D2? Maybe if the ncaa would let them play down in football it would help.
                    You are assuming they aren't trying. You have no idea what is going on in Indiana.

Comment

• Too bad I have to be at home sick to have the time for this stuff.

Comment

No team from SR1 could either, yet here you are fighting for them to get 25%of the po slots.
                        That's how the level is set up by the NCAA. You don't like it? Then move up or just shut up. They make the rules...it's their tournament.

I personally think the playoffs should only be for actual conference champions and not second place teams that failed.

Comment

The MIAA should only get one playoff bid...just like everyone else. 15 Conferences...15 bids.

It's that simple.

Comment

You are assuming they aren't trying. You have no idea what is going on in Indiana.
                            I assumed nothing.. I have no idea if they're trying. I hope they are, and if they are, I am rooting for them.

Looking solely at raw numbers vs. Output on the field, I would say lots of niversity wide kickbacks and misappropriation are going on in Indiana.

Comment

That's how the level is set up by the NCAA. You don't like it? Then move up or just shut up. They make the rules...it's their tournament.

I personally think the playoffs should only be for actual conference champions and not second place teams that failed.
                              Lol. What if I told you "they" were actually us?

Comment

There it is again. The old move up until you are over your head like IUP argument.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X