Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting game. Opposite of what I thought it would be. WLU with a couple of big runs and Frostburg having most of their success though the air.

Comment

WLU just has no offense and way too many penalties. Can't expect to win when you give the other team a short field and leave your D on the field for effectively the whole game.

Comment

And the second I say that, WLU's offense drives down the field for a TD. 21-27 Frostburg early in the 4th.

Comment

Comment

And WLU inches closer with the FG. 3 point game at 24-27 Frostburg with 5 to play.

T paraphrase Steve Spurrier...1-2...Not so good.
            Last edited by boatcapt; 09-19-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Make no mistake, WLU is a bad team...AGAIN. Can't generate any meaningful offense and the defense can't stop anyone when it matters. Other than our offense and defense, we're GGGRREEAATT!

The two units that were supposed to be the "strengths" of WLU are it's greatest weaknesses...OL can't block anyone and DB's can't cover anyone.

Comment

Hell of a game. To all visiting fans I hope your drive home is safe

Comment

WLU showed guts.

Comment

Another solid win for Frostburg State. Can't believe they have 2 wins this early in the season. And they should have beaten West Va State.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJacket View Post
                      WLU showed guts.
                      Where?? When?? Maybe you mean guts in putting on a Topper uniform?? This years WLU senior class has amassed an 11-25 (.305) record over their four years on the Hilltop....Last years senior class amassed a 15-29 (.340) record in their four seasons. Back to back senior classes that have never had winning seasons during their four years at WLU. I guess it does take guts to put the uniform on.
                      Last edited by boatcapt; 09-19-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

Apparently the job of Head Football Coach at West Liberty is the only job in the world where it's impossible to get fired for poor performance. Someone please explain to me how Roger still has a job. I went from watching every game to just checking the scores to see how bad we got beat. Is it basketball season yet? Wake me up when the AD grows enough balls to fire Roger.

Comment

2009 was only 10 years ago, but it seems so much longer than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper912 View Post
                              Apparently the job of Head Football Coach at West Liberty is the only job in the world where it's impossible to get fired for poor performance. Someone please explain to me how Roger still has a job. I went from watching every game to just checking the scores to see how bad we got beat. Is it basketball season yet? Wake me up when the AD grows enough balls to fire Roger.
                              RW will not be fired as football coach because it is understood that, if he is fired, Gary West stops donating (ie., paying for all the facility upgrades/construction).

Comment

Originally posted by ssidiver View Post

RW will not be fired as football coach because it is understood that, if he is fired, Gary West stops donating (ie., paying for all the facility upgrades/construction).
                                Wonder what kind of dirt Roger has on Gary West?

Sad that Gary West will only donate if we keep a sorry ass football coach.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X