Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topper912 View Post

Wonder what kind of dirt Roger has on Gary West?

Sad that Gary West will only donate if we keep a sorry ass football coach.

Come on ... what kind of rich guy doesn't like to see his money get wasted year after year?

Comment

Comment

The sickening thing for WL is Kellar will have Glenville rolling quickly.

Comment

It truely is a head scratcher. WLU has all the pieces in place to get quality players but apparently our staff just can't get it done. My take on wealthy businessmen is that they didn't get wealthy by allowing their senior managers fail year after year, but that apparently si what West is willing to accept with regard to football at WLU.

There are quite a few programs in the MEC, SR1 and across the nation that do far better that WLU with a whole lot less.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
            It truely is a head scratcher. WLU has all the pieces in place to get quality players but apparently our staff just can't get it done. My take on wealthy businessmen is that they didn't get wealthy by allowing their senior managers fail year after year, but that apparently si what West is willing to accept with regard to football at WLU.

There are quite a few programs in the MEC, SR1 and across the nation that do far better that WLU with a whole lot less.
            Your the Dan Snyder of D2 football, lots of money and no clue...sell the team Boat...

Comment

Frostburg needs more fans

Comment

Comment

I know of a number of former players that have broken all ties with WLU. Not talking about 4 year special teams type players...talking ALL-American/All-Region types. They refuse to support them in any way as long as RW is there.

The AD is the former long time womens basketball coach so the only thing he really seems to care about is basketball. I also note that he was co-acting AD with RW. He more a peer of RW than a boss. Clearly he has either no willingness or ability to confront a clearly failed coach.

Lossing Kellar was a big blow. As was related to me, Kellar was brought in as the OC with the agreement that that would be a one year situation with him being elevated to HC the following (this) season. Clearly RW decided his work at WLU was not done and he decided to stay on resulting in Kellar moving on to in-conference rival Glenville. Small sample size but it looks like Kellar has Glenville headed in the right direction while WLU seems to be headed in the same direction that they have for the last 5 years...6-5-4-3-3. Anyone else feel a 2 coming on??

Comment

My sources say the same thing and its apparently been happening for years. It's crazy how RW continues to do less with more. Truly unbelievable to be honest. The most troubling of it all is that he gets to keep his job and continue to ruin this program. I'd rather have Bob Eaton or heck, even a player coach for that matter.

Want to breathe instant life in to the program and get former players on board then fire RW. The fact that even Amedro cut ties should tell you all you need to know. I also think we now have enough proof that RW didn't win the conference championship in 2009...Amedro did. I wonder what that team could have accomplished with a real HC? Heck the 2007-08 teams were just as talented. Those guys got held back by a terrible coach. They won in spite of their HC not because of their HC.

Comment

Comment

Maybe Roger will sqeeze out a win against Concord and Wesleyan. Regardless, this program has been set back 8 -10 years with the current coaching staff. What has been a terrible 5 years plus years to rebuild the program after RW finally does leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
                          Maybe Roger will sqeeze out a win against Concord and Wesleyan. Regardless, this program has been set back 8 -10 years with the current coaching staff. What has been a terrible 5 years plus years to rebuild the program after RW finally does leave.
                          I'm sceptical that they can win both of those...maybe one...but not both!

Any good we garnered from a program standpoint with Amedro's years and even the few years before that ate LONG gone! Program is not going to get any better as long as RW stays and when he does finally leave, it is going to be a total rebuild.

Comment

Color me shocked. WLU is looking like the Toppers of old. Up 23-7 with 3 to play in the half. Offense has 18 first downs to Glenvilles 1. WLU has scored on every possession! TOTALLY different team...so far.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                              Color me shocked. WLU is looking like the Toppers of old. Up 23-7 with 3 to play in the half. Offense has 18 first downs to Glenvilles 1. WLU has scored on every possession! TOTALLY different team...so far.

Who is this WLU team on the field tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by BigJacket View Post

Who is this WLU team on the field tonight?
                                Who ever they were...they are gone. Glenville takes the kick and drives down for the FG. Then Philips throws a pick 6. Just like that it's 23-17 WLU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X