Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IUP at Ashland Game Thread

This Ashland feature back is pretty nice.

Comment

Poor tackling and personal foul by IUP leads to Ashland TD ..... 10-7 Ashland.

Comment

Originally posted by goalieman View Post
        Poor tackling and personal foul by IUP leads to Ashland TD ..... 10-7 Ashland.
        Yep, dumb penalty. Ashland D1 QB making plays. Doesn't look all the freshman on the Ashalnd O-Line is hampering them.

Comment

Williams to Rogers .... 20 yard TD pass for IUP ...... 14-10 IUP ..... nice drive late in the 2nd period by IUP !

Comment

OK, Lenny did something special there.

Comment

IUP up 14-10 at the half.

Comment

All you jabronies out there that insist Lenny can't throw were just proven wrong on a nice roll out to the left and pinpoint pass to the near corner of the end zone to Rogers. IUP up 14-10. #Lennycanthrowmorethanabubblepass. . IUP pass protection needs work. That's going to bite them at some point deep into the season.

Comment

JFC, you turning all of us into Homer? :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Comment

IUP pass protection is better than you realize. Ashland is bringing the house. Look for IUP to break a big one in the 2nd half.

Great night for a game here. Great atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        JFC, you turning all of us into Homer? :bulgy-eyes:
                        Not at all. It's more than Homer that keeps insisting that Lenny can't throw. Lenny can throw, I have been saying it for four years.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                          This Ashland feature back is pretty nice.
                          One of my starters this week on my D2 Fantasy Football team. I hope IUP wins but not before Vaugn rushes for another 110 yards and 2 tds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                              All you jabronies out there that insist Lenny can't throw were just proven wrong on a nice roll out to the left and pinpoint pass to the near corner of the end zone to Rogers. IUP up 14-10. #Lennycanthrowmorethanabubblepass. . IUP pass protection needs work. That's going to bite them at some point deep into the season.
                              I think Lenny's passing is better then many think but IMHO the reason he is a QB at IUP and not Temple and that Temple wanted him to switch to DB is a combination of his arm strength and accuracy .... it is not quite at a DI level IMO but works at the DII level especially combined with his running ability.... I attended the West Florida game last year and the DB's from WF were faster and more athletic making the passing windows smaller and Lenny had problems..... in any event, he did throw a nice TD pass near the end of the half, rolled left to avoid the rush and the big thing was that he got pretty well squared up to the receiver and had enough on the pass to get it to the receiver just over the goal line.... nice pass indeed.

Comment

Turnover Ashland, muffed punt, IUP recovers on the Ashland 16 yard line ..... gotta get it in the end zone !

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X