Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IUP at Ashland Game Thread

Everybody breathing again?

Congrats, guys. Took care of business, they did.

Comment

Start of 3rd...Ferris 42-3 over East Strouds..

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
        Guys at the game. Is Peterson sitting on the bench with ice on his left leg? He's not in the game anymore and I saw him holding his left shin after a play mid way through the 1st qtr.

Comment

IUP's d-ends are beasts. Ashland's QB is really good. Final 21-17 IUP. A great D2 football game, just as good as anything out of D1. Probably better for the folks in the stands because they are close to the action.

Comment

IUP's d-ends are beasts. Ashland's QB is really good. Final 21-17 IUP. A great D2 football game, just as good as anything out of D1. Probably better for the folks in the stands because they are close to the action.
            Well worth my $10 for the 50 yard line seat. Gotta love D2. Great atmosphere up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                Start of 3rd...Ferris 42-3 over East Strouds..

Has Denny sent a stern message about running up the score on him?

Comment

Two good teams and a BIG win for IUP ......

-Was surprised that Ashland ran the ball better then us and we passed better then them ..... I thought it was going to be the opposite.

- Special teams need to improve ..... we did recover one fumble on a muffed punt by Ashland but we botched 3 FG's and allowed a fake punt by Ashland for a 1st down when they were just on their own side of the field, down 2 scores with 7+ minutes to play ..... you have to be ready for a fake punt there.

- We had 5 sacks which was very good.

- Ashland made a big mistake not going for a 2 pointer after their last TD ..... 4:35 to play and they score to make it 21-16, they kick an extra point to make it 21-17 ..... if they go for 2 and make it 21-18, they could have tied it with a FG on their last drive and they were in FG range.

- Playing a good team early helps you see your weaknesses and what you have to do to get better ..... let's get better ! .... and it was definitely NICE to WIN !!!

Comment

All I can say is why the **** can't IUP win out-of-region games against quality competition in the playoffs???

Comment

Comment

Saw the game in person tonight. Two good teams. Nice win for IUP. QB is impressive. Special teams needs improvement for both squads. Great game on a beautiful evening.

Comment

Originally posted by casey1017 View Post
                          Saw the game in person tonight. Two good teams. Nice win for IUP. QB is impressive. Special teams needs improvement for both squads. Great game on a beautiful evening.
                          Before I give my game re-cap, hey Homer or Ghost of whatever, U STILL LIKE ASHLAND.....just sayin

Comment

IUP at Ashland Game Thread

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                            Before I give my game re-cap, hey Homer or Ghost of whatever, U STILL LIKE ASHLAND.....just sayin

Give him some time. Long drive back to Cleveland for him tonight after that Cal loss.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                                Well worth my $10 for the 50 yard line seat. Gotta love D2. Great atmosphere up here.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X