Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Millersville at IUP

Wow ... are you joking? Tort showed more restraint than any coach I've ever seen. He saved Millersville an 80-7 table bend-over. It was 41-0 before halftime.

To Millersville's credit, their starting O did beat IUP's 3's, 4's and 5's by a 7-0 score in the second half. I have never heard of half the players IUP was trotting in and out the whole second half.

Tort showed a lot of class.

Millersville can maybe get Lock Haven. That's it. Going to be a real long year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Wow ... are you joking? Tort showed more restraint than any coach I've ever seen. He saved Millersville an 80-7 table bend-over. It was 41-0 before halftime.

To Millersville's credit, their starting O did beat IUP's 3's, 4's and 5's by a 7-0 score in the second half. I have never heard of half the players IUP was trotting in and out the whole second half.

Comment

The four turnovers, with 150 return yds, and 89 yd KO return made a big difference.

Comment

Of note:

Joe Peterson is confirmed injured from the Ashland game ... walking boot and crutches on sidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He did what he needed to...strike quickly, get up fast and get the starters off.

Comment

Here's the 'b!tch list' from tonight:

* Missed extra point? Pair it with last week and this unit is certainly worth keeping an eye on ... eventually another pressure moment is going to arise.

* Two more personal fouls by the special teams (one well after the whistle)

* Not sure your All-American LB Damon Lloyd needs to be on the punt team up 41-0

* My opinion: Lenny was in the game too long. I know he only played a half. I also know what that offense is going to look like if he's not in it.

* Really wanted Hoff to grab that TD at the end in the corner

Comment

• Comment

:laugh:

Comment

• Jeez...he made 5 of the 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      Jeez...he made 5 of the 6.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          Here's the 'b!tch list' from tonight:

* Missed extra point? Pair it with last week and this unit is certainly worth keeping an eye on ... eventually another pressure moment is going to arise.

* Two more personal fouls by the special teams (one well after the whistle)

* Not sure your All-American LB Damon Lloyd needs to be on the punt team up 41-0

* My opinion: Lenny was in the game too long. I know he only played a half. I also know what that offense is going to look like if he's not in it.

* Really wanted Hoff to grab that TD at the end in the corner
                          You can add that the middle of the secondary is still suspect. That is where the 5' 7" WR Dolan was catching most of his passes. This must get fixed....soon.

Comment

Dude they could of gained 300, Bullock averaged 9 a pop. MOP up yards against twos and threes. Give Tort credit, gentleman and smart to pull starters after 2 quarters. MU coach a Clown, trying FG down 41-0 and throwing a ton trying to get trigger killed. QB literally was hit about 20 tomes. Miracle he's still standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                              Dude they could of gained 300, Bullock averaged 9 a pop. MOP up yards against twos and threes. Give Tort credit, gentleman and smart to pull starters after 2 quarters. MU coach a Clown, trying FG down 41-0 and throwing a ton trying to get trigger killed. QB literally was hit about 20 tomes. Miracle he's still standing.

He just wanted the 0 off the scoreboard.

Millersville really got hosed in this game in the fact it was their home game to begin with...the league gave it to IUP after Cheyney messed up the schedule and then IUP moved it to a Thursday night game and blew them off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                                Yeah, IUP scored on their first two offensive plays of the game. and their 3rd possession. IUP was coasting by the 2nd quarter - substituting pretty freely, and conservative play calling.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X