Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Millersville at IUP

Va Tech laying the smackdown in the Doak.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      LOL ... yeah, you don't mess with that stretch from Indiana to Ebensburg. That can go from nothing to mayhem within seconds. UPJ is the one 'away' venue I've never attended in basketball. That's the reason.

I was on a chartered bus back to IUP and we got stuck on the crazy hill in snow on 422 that goes straight down and straight up just west of Ebensburg. We sat there for a few hours and got back to campus well after midnight.

Literally every trip to and from IUP in the winter involved snow.

So no thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MC1313 View Post
        I can assure you messages were left on the right persons voicemail and they were called 2 times. You can call bs but the fact is that they will go to another college next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Although not a university, I gladly accept financial donations. I will even be willing to give your family credit on social media. I will also promise to use the entirety of it to pay off a portion of a debt owed to a university, so it's practically a donation to a university. Win-win!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            At the D2 level they'd probably name the weight room or something after you for $25,000.
            It will take a lot more that that to get your name on the weight room.

Comment

Originally posted by MC1313 View Post
              I can assure you messages were left on the right persons voicemail and they were called 2 times. You can call bs but the fact is that they will go to another college next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              If it was the school in my avatar, send me a PM and I'll fix it immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                It will take a lot more that that to get your name on the weight room.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  If it was the school in my avatar, send me a PM and I'll fix it immediately.
                  That's why I say this is BS or at least the whole story is not being told. This is such a simple fix if someone REALLY wanted to help out a school/program that he/she obviously felt very strongly connected to given the amount of money and recurring donations allegedly potentially involved ... IF someone at the school is not following up with potential donors the school needs to know exactly who this is. jus sayin

Comment

This isn't Alabama.

You call IUP today and say you want to give them a check for $25,000 for either football or basketball ... and either Tort or Joe is having dinner with you tonight at Indiana Country Club.

As mentioned above, $25,000 is viewed as the starting point. If an individual has that to donate to a program ... he likely has a lot more for down the road, too.

At this level that is a really large donation for a non-corporation to give. I know many that give IUP in the $10k range per year and they get royal treatment (deservedly).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                        That's why I say this is BS or at least the whole story is not being told. This is such a simple fix if someone REALLY wanted to help out a school/program that he/she obviously felt very strongly connected to given the amount of money and recurring donations allegedly potentially involved ... IF someone at the school is not following up with potential donors the school needs to know exactly who this is. jus sayin

Comment

Ok so as suspected it wasnt just a case of you calling the university saying you wanted to donate money and they failed to call you back to accept the donation as you portrayed. Got it. Why wait til next year?

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                            Ok so as suspected it wasnt just a case of you calling the university saying you wanted to donate money and they failed to call you back to accept the donation as you portrayed. Got it. Why wait til next year?

Comment

That clears things up a bit. jus sayin

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X