Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC WEST

The last time Cal started 0-3 and Edinboro started 3-0 was 1982.

Coincidentally the fourth game that year was Cal vs Edinboro. Boro won 58-20.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Edinboro hasnt beat Cal in 14 years. That is wild.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
          Edinboro hasnt beat Cal in 14 years. That is wild.
          http://www.indianagazette.com
          www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

I don't know. Really hard to tell from the two games they've played. There's some obvious challenges and some clear strengths. I have faith the Boro coaching staff to iron things out and I think East Stroudsburg might be another game that's an opportunity to work on things without too much disruption. They've proved me wrong before - like two years ago. I thought that was a 3-4 win team and they went 9-2.

Comment

Ship should have ended the curse back in 2005 but late game management and a Chris Morgan TD with 15 seconds left on the clock continued the streak smh.

Comment

Ronald Reagan was president the last time Ship beat IUP. That's wild.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Ronald Reagan was president the last time Ship beat IUP. That's wild.

Stop trying to Jinx it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                    Stop trying to Jinx it!!!!
                    Western PA Fuhrer Donald Drumpf is gonna keep the streak alive and make the PSAC west great again!!

Comment

Western PA Fuhrer Donald Drumpf is gonna keep the streak alive and make the PSAC west great again!!
                      It won't be great if your boys are 0-5

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        It won't be great if your boys are 0-5
                        Cal being 0-2 is fools Gold. They could easily be 2-0 they haven't necessarily played the worst teams possible so far. And has lost both games by a combined 9 points. That defense needs to tighten up and get a clue. The return of Mcphatter should help immensely. The back up safety has been getting TORCHED.

Comment

Cal being 0-2 is fools Gold. They could easily be 2-0 they haven't necessarily played the worst teams possible so far. And has lost both games by a combined 9 points. That defense needs to tighten up and get a clue. The return of Mcphatter should help immensely. The back up safety has been getting TORCHED.
                          blah blah blah...

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                            Millersville isn't quite Cheyney. Some of their guys can play. The wideout, Shank, Dinkins on D.
                            Agree. I would be surprised if this isn't close for awhile. We're banged up and I question whether Lutz can get the players mentally ready after a loss like that. It might take a punch to the mouth (or four, if it's like the Kentucky State game) from the Marauders before we get going. By then, hopefully it's not too late.

Comment

Cal being 0-2 is fools Gold. They could easily be 2-0 they haven't necessarily played the worst teams possible so far. And has lost both games by a combined 9 points.
                              I tend to agree with this statement had they played teams weaker than the ones they had on the schedule. I would say the main point here is do not take Cal lightly, they still have the potential to wreck havoc in West. I see the game against Ship as key game for Cal and a bellwether to how the rest of there season could play out.

Comment

My father and I attended the first game at Miller Stadium in 1962 when it opened ..... as I recall, we lost to Westminster 7-6.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X