Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Totally a nice spin of not answering the question. Homer just threw a bubble pass. My comment was which QB in the PSAC would you least like to play against. I bet if the coaches voted ... well, I think you know the answer.
    You guys act like he didnt put up one of the worst playoff performances of all time against UWF lmao You guys are amazing. If any other PSAC teams Qb played that way you guys would have taken them to the wood shed not defend it

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
      You guys act like he didnt put up one of the worst playoff performances of all time against UWF lmao You guys are amazing. If any other PSAC teams Qb played that way you guys would have taken them to the wood shed not defend it
      He had a bad game. We've all said that 187 times. I'm sure your career was perfect.

Comment

You should ask the Ashland coach about that one. A normal QB in that game they would have sacked 6 times.
        EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO BEAT IUP they just don't have the personnel to do it. Dominate athletic D line with gap control and pass rush allows you to not have 100 guys in the box and those elementary route trees you guys run wont work. The AVERAGE team cant do that so you guys pound them to death and they load the box and when that happens you have athletes one on one in space that kill DBs with play action posts corners and fades. Its a slow inevitable death playing IUP without a stout D line. UWF had ATHLETES up front. The entire PSAC knows that pass protection is not IUPs best attribute. Make lenny drop back and pass its a scramble drill every play. Cool you beat Ashland doing that but just like last year when you play a team with equal talent we will see another 80 yard passing game and more excuses from IUP nation.

Comment

He had a bad game. We've all said that 187 times. I'm sure your career was perfect.
          and the game before...

Comment

My point exactly Lenny is not good enough to win them games with his Qb play. IUP fans are the most delusional people on earth they literally watch him choke and crumble when he is asked to do his job to win every year. When IUP plays good its because of Lenny when they lose its because their opponent was the best team ever
            I think they still think IUP is better but just blame it on the "slow starts".

Comment

EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO BEAT IUP they just don't have the personnel to do it. Dominate athletic D line with gap control and pass rush allows you to not have 100 guys in the box and those elementary route trees you guys run wont work. The AVERAGE team cant do that so you guys pound them to death and they load the box and when that happens you have athletes one on one in space that kill DBs with play action posts corners and fades. Its a slow inevitable death playing IUP without a stout D line. UWF had ATHLETES up front. The entire PSAC knows that pass protection is not IUPs best attribute. Make lenny drop back and pass its a scramble drill every play. Cool you beat Ashland doing that but just like last year when you play a team with equal talent we will see another 80 yard passing game and more excuses from IUP nation.

That was your best post ever. It made sense. Logical. Thought out.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                I think they still think IUP is better but just blame it on the "slow starts".
                Wasn't their day. WF was finally a team they couldn't overcome and was just better that day. Quite simple.

But, I'm sure we'll still be discussing the WF game 11 years from now.

Comment

He wins. Whether the message board says he's the best or the 10th best QB in the PSAC ... it doesn't really matter. The IUP offense isn't designed for him to be Aaron Rodgers and zing the ball 50 times a game. The Viet-Troll is the only one who is obsessed with him enough to keep having these conversations. News for you bashers (Homer) ... the next IUP QB is a young clone of Lenny's style. He'll be the next to zing bubble screens where the Homer sun doesn't shine.

Is there one team in the entire PSAC that Lenny wouldn't be the starting QB for right now? I think we know the answer to that question.
                  He would not start at Cal. The only reason he is even on your roster is because Kellar said you will never play Qb at Cal go to WR. IUP said we will cater to your strengths so good for you guys. Your Qb and savior wanted to be a Vulcan leaving Temple lol

Comment

But he is an amazing FOOTBALL PLAYER. Not a great Quarterback I'm sorry.

Comment

Wasn't their day. WF was finally a team they couldn't overcome and was just better that day. Quite simple.

But, I'm sure we'll still be discussing the WF game 11 years from now.
                      Im only bringing that up because you are saying he is the best QB in the ENTIRE league. The best Qb in D3 wouldnt play that bad let alone the PSAC.

Comment

He wins. Whether the message board says he's the best or the 10th best QB in the PSAC ... it doesn't really matter. The IUP offense isn't designed for him to be Aaron Rodgers and zing the ball 50 times a game. The Viet-Troll is the only one who is obsessed with him enough to keep having these conversations. News for you bashers (Homer) ... the next IUP QB is a young clone of Lenny's style. He'll be the next to zing bubble screens where the Homer sun doesn't shine.

Is there one team in the entire PSAC that Lenny wouldn't be the starting QB for right now? I think we know the answer to that question.

Comment

Bro stop being nice to these guys lol Your Qb is just as good as Lenny and the kid at WCU is better and our QB as a freshman is better than Lenny. He is in a great system. But could Cal plug him in and drop him back for 30+ passes a game? Not in a million years.

Comment

he is a crazy good athlete that can extend plays and run an option with the best of em. PLAYING QB? no he isnt starting at a lot of places.

Comment

He's the best dual-threat QB in the PSAC right now. If a program is dedicated to a pro-style passing attack, he might not be the No. 1 choice.

Last guy who could rank No. 1 as a dual-threat OR a pro-style QB was Zach Zulli. And ... hey ... he did win the Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                                He's the best dual-threat QB in the PSAC right now. If a program is dedicated to a pro-style passing attack, he might not be the No. 1 choice.

Last guy who could rank No. 1 as a dual-threat OR a pro-style QB was Zach Zulli. And ... hey ... he did win the Hill.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X