Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    and he is easily the best QB in the PSAC.

-

Comment

And, in many cases the best fantasy players play on terrible teams. Stats are what they are, ...

Which PSAC QB would you least like to play against ... that may better answer the question. Wins and losses. Nothing else matters (except in fantasy and individual awards).

It takes 11 guys to move the ball. Not just one.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
        Now if he would switch to RB id give him a chance. Cuz he doesnt win with his arm no matter how much you guys deflect the stats I posted earlier. Numbers dont lie. fans do.
        He just wins every game in the PSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          And, in many cases the best fantasy players play on terrible teams. Stats are what they are, ...

Which PSAC QB would you least like to play against ... that may better answer the question. Wins and losses. Nothing else matters (except in fantasy and individual awards).

Yeah and what would IUP's wins and losses look like if they didn't have a Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse situation in the backfield?

Comment

QB gone (knee)
            RB from DE shoulder ... arm in sling.
            Top DL hurt

Rough day
            All this, and I've got think the vibe is pretty darn low after what Lutz did at the end of Saturday's game.

This season, I don't think the answer to that question is going to equate a Harlon Hill contender. And yes, the answer is Lenny.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
              All this, and I've got think the vibe is pretty darn low after what Lutz did at the end of Saturday's game.

This season, I don't think the answer to that question is going to equate a Harlon Hill contender. And yes, the answer is Lenny.

No, Lenny won't win. They'll pull him from too many games too early. That's a stats award.

Comment

Now, see, if IUP gave some credence to their lesser sports, the football program might have to show the possibility of big numbers for its recruits, and you'd have Lenny passing for 4,000 yards. :laugh:

Comment

People dont want to play against IUP more so than against Lenny. Put Lenny on a team where he cant hand the ball off for 300 yards a game I think a lot o people would love to play against Lenny on a team where his QB skills are an essential part of the offense. Lenny is a bonus for IUP not necessarily what makes them great. If he was that guy you would've beat UWF instead of losing a close game with only 83 yards passing and fumbled snaps. Keep it real. IUP doesnt NEED Lenny to win at the rate they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    Yeah and what would IUP's wins and losses look like if they didn't have a Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse situation in the backfield?
                    My point exactly Lenny is not good enough to win them games with his Qb play. IUP fans are the most delusional people on earth they literally watch him choke and crumble when he is asked to do his job to win every year. When IUP plays good its because of Lenny when they lose its because their opponent was the best team ever

Comment

No, Lenny won't win. They'll pull him from too many games too early. That's a stats award.

Agree.

Denny will tell ya!

Comment

Comment

People dont want to play against IUP more so than against Lenny. Put Lenny on a team where he cant hand the ball off for 300 yards a game I think a lot o people would love to play against Lenny on a team where his QB skills are an essential part of the offense. Lenny is a bonus for IUP not necessarily what makes them great. If he was that guy you would've beat UWF instead of losing a close game with only 83 yards passing and fumbled snaps. Keep it real. IUP doesnt NEED Lenny to win at the rate they do.
                          Totally a nice spin of not answering the question. Homer just threw a bubble pass. My comment was which QB in the PSAC would you least like to play against. I bet if the coaches voted ... well, I think you know the answer.

Comment

Totally a nice spin of not answering the question. Homer just threw a bubble pass. My comment was which QB in the PSAC would you least like to play against. I bet if the coaches voted ... well, I think you know the answer.
                            I answered. Coaches dont fear Lenny they fear the IUP running game. So they dont give a hoot about playing Lenny. Its the pieces around him. I can hand the ball off all game and throw bubble screens and throw up lobs on Play action. Literally the position is brainless for him. So thats your question answered.

Comment

He wins. Whether the message board says he's the best or the 10th best QB in the PSAC ... it doesn't really matter. The IUP offense isn't designed for him to be Aaron Rodgers and zing the ball 50 times a game. The Viet-Troll is the only one who is obsessed with him enough to keep having these conversations. News for you bashers (Homer) ... the next IUP QB is a young clone of Lenny's style. He'll be the next to zing bubble screens where the Homer sun doesn't shine.

Is there one team in the entire PSAC that Lenny wouldn't be the starting QB for right now? I think we know the answer to that question.

Comment

I answered. Coaches dont fear Lenny they fear the IUP running game. So they dont give a hoot about playing Lenny. Its the pieces around him. I can hand the ball off all game and throw bubble screens and throw up lobs on Play action. Literally the position is brainless for him. So thats your question answered.
                                You should ask the Ashland coach about that one. A normal QB in that game they would have sacked 6 times.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X