Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
    The defense was under manned that day. I know every team has injuries and no excuse but both "star" DE's were injured and limited in that game and another significant contributor on the D line was unavailable do to his own stupidity. Did it make a difference in the result probably not, to me all of the dropped snaps was the biggest reason for the results of that game. That falls directly on Lenny and he knows that. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
      So there was a line in Vegas? Or was it the work of a volunteer blogger somewhere that picked them to win? Answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Do you need vegas to think for you? Are you saying the immediate D2/ PSAC community thought IUP was not favored to win at home against Assumption? Myself and everyone else I've talked to who has a clue about D2 football thought you guys should have destroyed Assumption. I apologize we are not people in Vegas so our opinion doesn't matter to you. But Ill play along to your extremely trivial point you're trying to make.

Comment

If lenny plays average you guys make an NC appearance. Allen Wright was naked on many occasions just couldn't get the rock to him.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
          If lenny plays average you guys make an NC appearance. Allen Wright was naked on many occasions just couldn't get the rock to him.
          Enough about your fantasies, Homer.

Comment

Do you need vegas to think for you? Are you saying the immediate D2/ PSAC community thought IUP was not favored to win at home against Assumption? Myself and everyone else I've talked to who has a clue about D2 football thought you guys should have destroyed Assumption. I apologize we are not people in Vegas so our opinion doesn't matter to you. But Ill play along to your extremely trivial point you're trying to make.
            IUP did beat Assumption. Remember that only stat that matters? No style points in the playoffs.

I take nothing away from Assumption. That day they played very well and were up for the game. They also brought the best crowd to Miller Stadium that I can even remember. That's impressive for that distance. I thought they were exceptionally well-prepared for that game in all three phases. They did a tremendous job scouting IUP's kickoff return team and got a huge onside kick early in the game. IUP never saw it coming. They were a solid opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
              me and 20 other people literally watched EVERY snap of the game I WAS THERE! its not a fantasy I WATCHED IT!!

Comment

Yes Im an seasoned IUP hater but I did think it would be cool for a PSAC team to make it to a national championship so I went and watched it in the cold in the flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  IUP did beat Assumption. Remember that only stat that matters? No style points in the playoffs.

I take nothing away from Assumption. That day they played very well and were up for the game. They also brought the best crowd to Miller Stadium that I can even remember. That's impressive for that distance. I thought they were exceptionally well-prepared for that game in all three phases. They did a tremendous job scouting IUP's kickoff return team and got a huge onside kick early in the game. IUP never saw it coming. They were a solid opponent.
                  Im not knocking any of that. But that team had no business being in the game against you guys or Cal for 4 quarters. But superior coaching does wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
                    Imagine his reaction if Lenny was naked.

Comment

• Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                      Imagine his reaction if Lenny was naked.
                      imagine a reality where you hold your best player accountable in wins and in losses. lol No worries ill continue to be the beacon of truth for you IUP turds on this board

Comment

imagine a reality where you hold your best player accountable in wins and in losses. lol No worries ill continue to be the beacon of truth for you IUP turds on this board
                        lol great argument as Lenny has like an .850 winning percentage as an IUP starter.

Comment

lol great argument as Lenny has like an .850 winning percentage as an IUP starter.
                          The PSAC has like zero parity lmao you need to beat 2 teams to win the league. Cmon now

Comment

Only record RECENTLY that matters is your wins against Cal and SRU.

Comment

Right. So recently he is 2-0 against them and soon 4-0.

Comment

No, Homer. You try coming on here slinging your opinion as fact. There wasn't a favorite in the game. Going into that game, if you recall, even IUP posters said that West Florida team was a different animal than they had seen all year. I can even recall people saying, "The best they've seen since Ashland" in the week leading up to the game.

IUP played a team that was tied for first in likely the best conference in the country. West Florida was as good as IUP.

But again, there wasn't a favorite. I don't even think all of the recognizable bloggers/posters picked IUP to win.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X