• Show
Clear All

Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Me too ..... jus sayin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        What are you talking about with "clearly" .... ? I didn't say that word in either post?
        Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
        You know the answer is Lenny, Homer. While you seem to feel that all he does is toss bubble screens and drop snaps---most folks are coherent enough to see the real story. He is a stellar QB who was leading the entire NATION of D-II football in passing efficiency in 2016 at the time of his injury. Last year he put up 31 TDs to only 10 INTs. He has already led IUP to three consecutive postseason appearances. He is indeed one of the front-runners for the Harlon Hill trophy and he is easily the best QB in the PSAC.

-

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
            Agree.

Denny will tell ya!

Let's talk about obsessions...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
              Let's talk about obsessions...

Or I just like trolling you.

Comment

Comment

Most teams, that aren't passing offenses, that throw over 40 times a game are typically in bad shape.

Comment

Wow lots of "surmisin'" there .... I will give you your take on the WF game last year, Lenny for whatever reason did not play well to say the least. WF was a really good team at that point in the season despite their record. We will never KNOW how Lenny would fare in a game that he throws 40 times because he won't ever have to throw 40 times. I won't argue that he is better than Zulli (don't know anything about him) or anyone else mentioned but from what I have seen with my own eyes, since Lenny has been at IUP he has been the most talented QB in the game every week whether he ended up playing like it or not. My guess is that fans of every team he has played against would love to have him and No I don't drink KoolAid, never liked the stuff. ...... jus sayin

Comment

Not this, no doubt he talked to Cal. But what he and Kellar were thinking, why he chose IUP, that's third person rumors that no one knows except Kellar and Lenny. Keep in mind, had Kellar stayed, the #2 Edinboro QB would be starting for Cal this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                        Wow lots of "surmisin'" there .... I will give you your take on the WF game last year, Lenny for whatever reason did not play well to say the least. WF was a really good team at that point in the season despite their record. We will never KNOW how Lenny would fare in a game that he throws 40 times because he won't ever have to throw 40 times. I won't argue that he is better than Zulli (don't know anything about him) or anyone else mentioned but from what I have seen with my own eyes, since Lenny has been at IUP he has been the most talented QB in the game every week whether he ended up playing like it or not. My guess is that fans of every team he has played against would love to have him and No I don't drink KoolAid, never liked the stuff. ...... jus sayin
                        Yes but if the "best" Qb HAS to throw 40 times to win it shouldn't be a complete detriment to your offense, you have to win by any means necessary. Every team runs into games where you have to depend on your Qb to be superman and make throw after throw to win. that is why they get the big bucks and the girls. In every pressure situation where you guys NEEDED him to win with his ARM he has failed miserably. That is why I cant get on board with this Best in the PSAC business. You guys have your run game going? yes Lenny will do his thing. Obvious passing downs and situations your offense is useless and that shouldn't be the case with the "best" Qb in the business. If scrambling around for 20 seconds in the pocket until a receiver wins a route in a scramble drill instead of making a pre snap read and making a throw is IUP's standard of great Qb play then Ill digress lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                            Yes but if the "best" Qb HAS to throw 40 times to win it shouldn't be a complete detriment to your offense, you have to win by any means necessary. Every team runs into games where you have to depend on your Qb to be superman and make throw after throw to win. that is why they get the big bucks and the girls. In every pressure situation where you guys NEEDED him to win with his ARM he has failed miserably. That is why I cant get on board with this Best in the PSAC business. You guys have your run game going? yes Lenny will do his thing. Obvious passing downs and situations your offense is useless and that shouldn't be the case with the "best" Qb in the business. If scrambling around for 20 seconds in the pocket until a receiver wins a route in a scramble drill instead of making a pre snap read and making a throw is IUP's standard of great Qb play then Ill digress lol

Homer is right. The best path is having your flat-footed, slow QB go to Assumption in November and throw five interceptions. They weren't bubble screens. They were real big-boy, down field throws. The five picks don't count as much because they were so far down field. Dunn has proved he loves blowing big leads in playoff games. Homer talks about IUP losing to WF. He never mentions Cal losing at home the year before and blowing a 17-0 lead.

I'd much rather have 5 picks any day of the week than Lenny. Look how dominant (try not to laugh) Kier was at IUP last year when his WRs were crapping their pants all afternoon.

Kellar isn't at Cal anymore because he quit at Cal. Then he crapped the bed big time down south. Now he's an assistant for that football powerhouse at West Liberty. Maybe he comes back to Cal after Dunn runs it in to the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s version again?

Comment

Lennys average numbers in 5 playoff games. 10-19 108 yards 1 Td 1 Int 51% completion Pct.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                Homer is right. The best path is having your flat-footed, slow QB go to Assumption in November and throw five interceptions. They weren't bubble screens. They were real big-boy, down field throws. The five picks don't count as much because they were so far down field. Dunn has proved he loves blowing big leads in playoff games. Homer talks about IUP losing to WF. He never mentions Cal losing at home the year before and blowing a 17-0 lead.

I'd much rather have 5 picks any day of the week than Lenny. Look how dominant (try not to laugh) Kier was at IUP last year when his WRs were crapping their pants all afternoon.

Kellar isn't at Cal anymore because he quit at Cal. Then he crapped the bed big time down south. Now he's an assistant for that football powerhouse at West Liberty. Maybe he comes back to Cal after Dunn runs it in to the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s version again?
                                I mean a "quick footed" QB with 103 yards and 3 Ints favored AT HOME against the same team is barely better than that...But he is the best lol And I have never defended or made excuses for the the 5 pics like you guys do for your Qb. Those turnovers completely took Cal out of the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X