Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Harlon Hill (PSAC)

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    Lennys average numbers in 5 playoff games. 10-19 108 yards 1 Td 1 Int 51% completion Pct.
    Homer is a goofball, but an athletic front usually does give Lenny fits.

2015 Shepherd vs IUP Lenny was 8-19 for 126. Defensive struggle, but Shepherd had probably their best DL in school history that year, and held the run game in check.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Homer is right. The best path is having your flat-footed, slow QB go to Assumption in November and throw five interceptions. They weren't bubble screens. They were real big-boy, down field throws. The five picks don't count as much because they were so far down field. Dunn has proved he loves blowing big leads in playoff games. Homer talks about IUP losing to WF. He never mentions Cal losing at home the year before and blowing a 17-0 lead.

I'd much rather have 5 picks any day of the week than Lenny. Look how dominant (try not to laugh) Kier was at IUP last year when his WRs were crapping their pants all afternoon.

Kellar isn't at Cal anymore because he quit at Cal. Then he crapped the bed big time down south. Now he's an assistant for that football powerhouse at West Liberty. Maybe he comes back to Cal after Dunn runs it in to the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s version again?
      Hey when those SAME Wrs have a day against you guys this year...please be around on this board. I said it then ill say it now. Cal receivers were beating your DBs Kier couldn't get them the ball. He overthrew 2 Tds on the side line second half. Your rent a Safety Max was jawing a lot but Idk how our receivers were crapping their pants? If anything it was frustration with our own team but whatever bro lol

Comment

Lennys average numbers in 5 playoff games. 10-19 108 yards 1 Td 1 Int 51% completion Pct.

Comment

Hey when those SAME Wrs have a day against you guys this year...please be around on this board. I said it then ill say it now. Cal receivers were beating your DBs Kier couldn't get them the ball. He overthrew 2 Tds on the side line second half. Your rent a Safety Max was jawing a lot but Idk how our receivers were crapping their pants? If anything it was frustration with our own team but whatever bro lol
          We don't disappear like you do, Homer.

Comment

I mean a "quick footed" QB with 103 yards and 3 Ints favored AT HOME against the same team is barely better than that...But he is the best lol And I have never defended or made excuses for the the 5 pics like you guys do for your Qb. Those turnovers completely took Cal out of the game.

Comment

are you really saying that his fumbles and inability to complete basic passes for 4 quarters isn't the reason you guys lost?! lol

Comment

If Homer would just finally come out and ask ... I could arrange for a meet-n-greet with Lenny after the Coal Bowl. He could get a selfie taken with him. Maybe Lenny could sign a football for him. Of course when that game ends and Cal is #0-5, Homer may be at home working on 2019's Homer 4.0

Comment

are you really saying that his fumbles and inability to complete basic passes for 4 quarters isn't the reason you guys lost?! lol

No doubt. They should have played the backup from Robert Morris instead. That would have given IUP a way better chance.

Comment

Omg here you go classic IUP fashion hyping up an average overrated Assumption Cinderella team who was punching way above their pay grade. Yes you guys were favored to beat them. We threw 5 picks on our own 20 yard line 4 of them consecutively and barely lost. We would've did that against you guys we would have lost by 40. Our Qb doesnt have the worst meltdown in Cal history that game is a blow out.

Comment

Yes but if the "best" Qb HAS to throw 40 times to win it shouldn't be a complete detriment to your offense, you have to win by any means necessary. Every team runs into games where you have to depend on your Qb to be superman and make throw after throw to win. that is why they get the big bucks and the girls. In every pressure situation where you guys NEEDED him to win with his ARM he has failed miserably. That is why I cant get on board with this Best in the PSAC business. You guys have your run game going? yes Lenny will do his thing. Obvious passing downs and situations your offense is useless and that shouldn't be the case with the "best" Qb in the business. If scrambling around for 20 seconds in the pocket until a receiver wins a route in a scramble drill instead of making a pre snap read and making a throw is IUP's standard of great Qb play then Ill digress lol
                      Results, whether he runs around 20 seconds or "reads" the defense pre snap, are all that matters. He has has been nothing short of great in the offense he is asked to run. We will never know if he would be great in a "pro-style" offense because he has never been asked to do it.

All I know is the guy has been the winning QB virtually every game he has started in the PSAC and if not for the kicking disaster in Slippery Rock or getting injured in the 4th at Cal he would probably be undefeated in regular season play. I would think that even you would agree at least some of those were "Big" games where they "had to depend on the QB".

If judging him based solely on his playoff results (I agree with you, they weren't good) makes you feel better thats fine but to me you have to judge the entire body of work. Using your logic you would probably say Jim Kelly and Dan Marino weren't 2 of the best ever either I guess. I would wager that last year you were wishing Lenny hadn't spurned you and was taking the snaps rather than the turnover machine Cal trotted out there every Saturday ...... jus sayin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          If Homer would just finally come out and ask ... I could arrange for a meet-n-greet with Lenny after the Coal Bowl. He could get a selfie taken with him. Maybe Lenny could sign a football for him. Of course when that game ends and Cal is #0-5, Homer may be at home working on 2019's Homer 4.0
                          Ive already met dude on a few occasions cool peoples.

Comment

Comment

Omg here you go classic IUP fashion hyping up an average overrated Assumption Cinderella team who was punching way above their pay grade. Yes you guys were favored to beat them. We threw 5 picks on our own 20 yard line 4 of them consecutively and barely lost. We would've did that against you guys we would have lost by 40. Our Qb doesnt have the worst meltdown in Cal history that game is a blow out.

So there was a line in Vegas? Or was it the work of a volunteer blogger somewhere that picked them to win? Answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The defense was under manned that day. I know every team has injuries and no excuse but both "star" DE's were injured and limited in that game and another significant contributor on the D line was unavailable do to his own stupidity. Did it make a difference in the result probably not, to me all of the dropped snaps was the biggest reason for the results of that game. That falls directly on Lenny and he knows that. jus sayin

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X