Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hot Seat(s)

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Almost 5 yards per carry is still nearly a first down every two plays. Not record threatening but still gets the job done and keeps the clock running.
    I said the same thing after doing my calculations. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      IUP smothered him in the first half of that game. It was 35-0 before he got any breathing room. Unfortunately for him, he's Gannon's only real threat. IUP just sold out on him. I'd bet of his 92 yards about 70 were in the second half.

He's a great back ... very powerful. The better teams will just stack it on him and force GU to attempt different things. He had a tremendous season a year ago but now is a marked man.
      Similar thing happened to Brown-Dukes at Mercyhurst.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
        Take away the one big run like I said, 23 carries 109 yds, 4.7. and against IUP 20 carries 92 yds, 4.6 (since IUP is always the measuring stick on this board). Just saying.
        Take away Tiffin's 50-yard touchdown run a couple of weeks ago and the Lakers would be 2-1. Magic!!!!!

Too bad it doesn't work like that. You can't just "take away" 65-yard, er, 45-yard plays like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
          Take away Tiffin's 50-yard touchdown run a couple of weeks ago and the Lakers would be 2-1. Magic!!!!!

Too bad it doesn't work like that. You can't just "take away" 65-yard, er, 45-yard plays like that.
          Point made.

Comment

LIT AF 0-4

Mercy 1-3

SH 0-4

Comment

LIT AF 0-4

Mercy 1-3

SH 0-4
              Guy went 0-11 and didn't get fired enough said. Hurst plays hard under there HC. One guy in the PSAC Needs canned and that is the CLOWN at Gannon....just SAYIN

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                  Guy went 0-11 and didn't get fired enough said. Hurst plays hard under there HC. One guy in the PSAC Needs canned and that is the CLOWN at Gannon....just SAYIN
                  They play hard for their teammates and the assistant coaches. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                    I'm never down with firing a head coach, but sometimes they just need to coach and leave everything else alone "especially calling plays".

Comment

I'm a bit old school with coaches too. The AD should ask "Is this program moving in the direction we want?" If the answer is no, then the coach should be asked why not and provide steps necessary to change course. With the resource disparities in this conference I don't think it's fair to expect a championship from a coach with half as many resources as a team down the road. If coaches knew how to win without money then it wouldn't be a talking point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                        I'm a bit old school with coaches too. The AD should ask "Is this program moving in the direction we want?" If the answer is no, then the coach should be asked why not and provide steps necessary to change course. With the resource disparities in this conference I don't think it's fair to expect a championship from a coach with half as many resources as a team down the road. If coaches knew how to win without money then it wouldn't be a talking point.
                        How's that explain the West ... with the three privates having a combined 1-11 record?

Sometimes you have to make a change. Bad hires get made all the time. Or, things go real stale. All three private coaches have been there a long time now. Something isn't working.

Comment

How's that explain the West ... with the three privates having a combined 1-11 record?

Sometimes you have to make a change. Bad hires get made all the time. Or, things go real stale. All three private coaches have been there a long time now. Something isn't working.
                          BINGO, new air is needed. You have to have the basics, and when the basics are missing then the program is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                            BINGO, new air is needed. You have to have the basics, and when the basics are missing then the program is missing.
                            I was shocked when I read that big WR for Mercy (No. 3) has been on the bench. Goodness. He should be the focal point of the whole offense. He made some fantastic plays against IUP and is a match-up nightmare. Tell Marty if he doesn't want to play him to send him down our way.

Comment

I was shocked when I read that big WR for Mercy (No. 3) has been on the bench. Goodness. He should be the focal point of the whole offense. He made some fantastic plays against IUP and is a match-up nightmare. Tell Marty if he doesn't want to play him to send him down our way.
                              The reason for the season, you have to play your best players. #3 is fun to watch, now that he's getting PT. If IUP had him, ya'll would be ridiculous, Austin Hence, his father was a receiver for Michigan State and his brother plays receiver for Ashland.

Comment

Seton Hill should fire their head coach and entire staff last season and should definitely fire them when they got off the bus last night. This staff is a disgrace to the PSAC and D2 college football. Fire them all and then Seton Hill may win some games. How can you lose 18 straight games and keep your job?? Embarrassing!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X