Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday Thread 9-29

Early returns on Edinboro-Gannon.

#2 receiver, Colgate transfer Alex Greenawalt, quit this week.

Former Riverside QB Dambach starts at QB. Previous starter out for the season with a broken collarbone. I'll be sure to wear some Boro gear when we go to buy our Christmas tree.

Re: Gameday Thread 9-29

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Early returns on Edinboro-Gannon.

#2 receiver, Colgate transfer Alex Greenawalt, quit this week.

Former Riverside QB Dambach starts at QB. Previous starter out for the season with a broken collarbone. I'll be sure to wear some Boro gear when we go to buy our Christmas tree.
    No doubt a brawl is coming. Gannon's season is over. The coach is done. Time to get it on.

Comment

Gannon = dirt show!

Comment

Hey, this is some remarkably bad D-II football going on in Millersville tonight, and I've watched the last two Ship games! ;)

11-10 'Ville, late 3rd.

Comment

Comment

I couldn't believe so many people were picking ESU to win this game in the pick 'em thread. Even if ESU pulls this off somehow, this was easily a toss-up in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
              I couldn't believe so many people were picking ESU to win this game in the pick 'em thread. Even if ESU pulls this off somehow, this was easily a toss-up in my mind.
              Consider what this might be if Staffieri, starting his first game of the season, wasn't scrambling.

It might still be 10-2.

Comment

Well, the 'Ville defense did what it had to do at the end. Good for 'em. Happy for J.C. and Tomaselli.

Comment

Not a good start for Cirillo. Hard to see a win for ESU the rest of the season. Good prediction by me though (hooray).

Comment

Congrats to the 'Ville !! They really had a brutal Month One schedule.

Comment

I don't know if this video will work, but an awesome speech by Coach Morgan after the Millersville game. He is an incredible guy, and I think this attitude will lead to a successfull head coaching career, with success not just defined on the field buy by the number of boys he turns into responsible men.

"It's great that we have the win and all ... This stuff does not mean anything if you guys don't know how much I care about you, how much I love you, and how much I appreciate all you do. If I don't tell you that, and you don't understand, the wins and losses, they don't matter."
                      https://www.facebook.com/Millersvill...2779103547597/

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
                        I don't know if this video will work, but an awesome speech by Coach Morgan after the Millersville game. He is an incredible guy, and I think this attitude will lead to a successfull head coaching career, with success not just defined on the field buy by the number of boys he turns into responsible men.

I would play for him for sure. Came from the heart, was not lip service.

Comment

That was well done by the coach. I now see the "Ville" winning some more games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post

Yeah, that's about seven kinds of classy there.

Comment

I was only able to watch the second half of the East Stroudsburg/Millersville game, but IMO the Marauders really outplayed the Warriors during that half despite only outscoring them 9-0. ESU was fortunate the game was as close as it was.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X