Clear All

Re: IUP at Gannon

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Mercyhurst may pull this out today.

Score is 6-0, correct?
    yes

Comment

How did IUP come out health-wise yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
        For once

Comment

How did IUP come out health-wise yesterday?
          Didn't notice anything major but Justice Evans was limping around from very early on in the game, he still lugged it 24 times, I'm not sure Easterling was in much near the end of the game, which might be big. Bullock DNP was dressed but with a brace on his knee. jus sayin

Comment

They told them they'd have a chance to play on Sunday if they went to Cal.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
              They told them they'd have a chance to play on Sunday if they went to Cal.

LOL!!!

Comment

Finally got to watch the full game last night. It's much easier to do when you can fast forward through four lightning delays.

Couple observations:

* All (5) of Gannon's TDs came from short fields due to the kick coverage team and the IUP punt return team fumbling -- giving up yardage or due to penalties. Gannon was a much different offense when it had a short field to work with as opposed to pinning them deep. Night and day, actually.

* True freshman Dajour Fisher is going to be IUP's next star DL

* JoJo returning was a MASSIVE impact on the offense

* Justice had a fantastic game. Jones gets the publicity but Justice was the best back there on Saturday -- in that game, anyway.

* It was overly apparent the referees were on high alert

* Gannon OL No. 74 may be big and look tough ... but he single-handily crushed them in the second half with two terribly dumb as$ personal fouls

* IUP showed a little class at the end. They easily could have put another TD on the board. After last year ... they probably should have.

* Once GU got behind their deposition really changed. Penalty after penalty. Self destruction.

* Video feed left a lot to be desired. It's pretty good when the action is all on the Gannon side of the field. Anything on the visitor sideline you can't see at all.

Comment

Jo-Jo also had a few massive mistakes... the two holding calls for starters, his route running left a lot to be desired, etc.

Comment

I also paid close attention on the film to Rogers. That is a baffling turn of events since opening night.

On the way home from Ashland I remember thinking they found a star.

Comment

I also paid close attention on the film to Rogers. That is a baffling turn of events since opening night.

On the way home from Ashland I remember thinking they found a star.
                      Yes he has been a huge disappointment and to me it's more from the effort side than talent. Plays like he doesn't want to be there. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                        Yes he has been a huge disappointment and to me it's more from the effort side than talent. Plays like he doesn't want to be there. jus sayin

Comment

Comment

I don't know about the broad side of a barn but he has been hit in the chest no less than 4 times the past couple weeks and couldn't squeeze them. There's a reason he's here, I surmise that's it. jus sayin

Comment

I don't know about the broad side of a barn but he has been hit in the chest no less than 4 times the past couple weeks and couldn't squeeze them. There's a reason he's here, I surmise that's it. jus sayin
                              Oooh he got stone hands ???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X