3 LIU Post 8-0 8-0
    4 West Chester 8-0 8-0
    5 Tiffin 9-0 9-0
    6 Kutztown 7-1 7-1
    7 Hillsdale 8-1 8-1
    8 Slippery Rock 7-1 8-1
    9 Ohio Dominican 7-2 7-2
    10 Fairmont State 7-2 7-2

A reasonable adjustment for Kutztown and West Chester. I still think Slippery Rock's ticket is a win in the State Game, and they probably DO need a win against Gannon as well...

Re: New Regional Rankings

Notre Dame has a couple of SOS anchors coming up. Even if they win out, and assuming the Post and New Haven are undefeated when they play each other, the winner of the NE10 will likely be the #1 seed.

Comment

Unfortunately for Slippery Rock, their OWP is abysmal: 32-49 .395.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
        SUPER REGION ONE
        1 Notre Dame (OH) 9-0 9-0
        2 New Haven 7-0 7-0
        3 LIU Post 8-0 8-0
        4 West Chester 8-0 8-0
        5 Tiffin 9-0 9-0
        6 Kutztown 7-1 7-1
        7 Hillsdale 8-1 8-1
        8 Slippery Rock 7-1 8-1
        9 Ohio Dominican 7-2 7-2

A reasonable adjustment for Kutztown and West Chester. I still think Slippery Rock's ticket is a win in the State Game, and they probably DO need a win against Gannon as well...
        Since the first rankings came out, I believed we had to win out to qualify and I still feel that way. IMO, a loss to Gannon will eliminate us, regardless of what we do vs. West Chester.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          Unfortunately for Slippery Rock, their OWP is abysmal: 32-49 .395.
          That's actually the old SOS formula. Their OWP is .431 and their OOWP is .509 for a weighted OWP of .457 which is way better than Tiffin's and slightly better than West Chester.

Comment

My question still is, how the heck is New Haven going to be eligible? I thought you had to play 10 games???

Comment

Maybe their loss to Bryant counts in terms of number of games but isn't reflected here because Bryant is not D2? idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                Maybe their loss to Bryant counts in terms of number of games but isn't reflected here because Bryant is not D2? idk.
                Ok, I didn't realize they played Bryant. That should still be reflected in their over all record but doesn't effect their D2 playoffs seeding. Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                  Ok, I didn't realize they played Bryant. That should still be reflected in their over all record but doesn't effect their D2 playoffs seeding. Got it!
                  10 games overall, 8 games in D2. But it's deceiving since the rankings only shows the D2 record and in-region record.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                    10 games overall, 8 games in D2. But it's deceiving since the rankings only shows the D2 record and in-region record.
                    Ok, I was right but just didn't realize the Bryant game. These rankings drive me nuts every year. There are some teams every year with an inflated record because they really don't play any one. They beat a bunch of teams with records 1 game above .500 and it makes them look great. Those teams historically get dirt rolled come playoff time. ugh!

Comment

Ok, I was right but just didn't realize the Bryant game. These rankings drive me nuts every year. There are some teams every year with an inflated record because they really don't play any one. They beat a bunch of teams with records 1 game above .500 and it makes them look great. Those teams historically get dirt rolled come playoff time. ugh!
                      And they will again in a couple weeks.

Comment

I agree with everything you just said.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                          SUPER REGION ONE
                          1 Notre Dame (OH) 9-0 9-0
                          2 New Haven 7-0 7-0
                          3 LIU Post 8-0 8-0
                          4 West Chester 8-0 8-0
                          5 Tiffin 9-0 9-0
                          6 Kutztown 7-1 7-1
                          7 Hillsdale 8-1 8-1
                          8 Slippery Rock 7-1 8-1
                          9 Ohio Dominican 7-2 7-2

Fairmont State #10 ahead of IUP, now that is Funny....kind of embarrassing that the NCAA would create such Garbage.....just sayin

Comment

This wont matter come Nov 10th..but the rankings are saying they count New Havens loss to Bryant over Posts win over ship?

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                              Fairmont State #10 ahead of IUP, now that is Funny....kind of embarrassing that the NCAA would create such Garbage.....just sayin
                              IUP would steam roll 1-5

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X