Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Regional Rankings

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    I think Slippery Rock can afford a loss and still get in when the dust settles. Still, better win them both to be sure. Win both and Rock should not only get in, but host a first round game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the saying goes something like 'people fear what they don't understand ... ' I'm not smart enough to understand the NCAA's formula for these rankings, so I always fear them. The fact that Fairmont is ahead of IUP tells me all I need to know: we probably aren't getting in with two losses this year. But if we win these last two games, I think we deserve to host a first-round game. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
      You couldn't beat the teams in the West. Don't blame that on the Eastern teams...Keep moving the goalposts though. I'm enjoying it...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            Two moments changed everything:

* The worst playcall in IUP history at the end of the Cal game

* 4th and 7 to beat SRU

The rest is history.
            Don't forget the wrong ineligible receiver penalties; one of which cancelled a TD.

Comment

That is true. But then again the refs were part of that equation. Did you sent them a present for screwing us over?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
                Mind as well go take a grammar course.
                Google studies of people who like to correct grammar on the internet and then look yourself in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                  That is true. But then again the refs were part of that equation. Did you sent them a present for screwing us over?

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                    I think Slippery Rock can afford a loss and still get in when the dust settles. Still, better win them both to be sure. Win both and Rock should not only get in, but host a first round game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Div 2 playoff set up is a joke. D1 at least gives u credit for a strong league and doesn't sway with the undefeated card like a Tiffin and Notre Dame. ND basically had a one game season, they beat Shepherd in the opener and put it on cruise control. Scary to think what the MEC will offer in future without Shepherd. Those schools must of had one hell of a party when they heard SU was leaving....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by GregD View Post
                      Don't forget the wrong ineligible receiver penalties; one of which cancelled a TD.
                      The SRU loss was bad defense and turnovers. The Cal loss was Highway Robbery. If u know the game and was at the game and watched the tape of the game and come away with any other notion u are a Fool. They don't suspend crews one week for Nothing.....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
                        IUP would steam roll 1-5
                        As I look into FSU at #10 more closely, have no idea why they would even be in top 15. They beat one team with winning record and lost there 2 toughest home games Charleston and ND. Obviously info a computer doesn't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                          As I look into FSU at #10 more closely, have no idea why they would even be in top 15. They beat one team with winning record and lost there 2 toughest home games Charleston and ND. Obviously info a computer doesn't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by IUP412 View Post
                            Sounds quite similar to another 7-2 team. :foot-in-mouth:

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                              If we look back at last year for a base, IUP throttled West Chester in the PSAC title game and throttled them again week 1 of the playoffs. If that gives you a base to go off of.
                              Makes no sense to look back at last year. Different teams, clearly IUP isn't the team it was last year and West Chester improved. Personally I thought the rankings would be West Chester 2 and Post 3 but I wont complain.

Comment

The refs stole the game from us.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X