Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Regional Rankings

Can't see NDU holding on to the 1 seed with their remaining schedule. I would think Liu Post, West Chester or New Haven would get the 1 seed if they win out.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      The refs stole the game from us.
      Refs makes mistakes. Last year lenny fumbled not once but TWICE negating a California fumble return for a TD. It happens every year. Cal Goes into the half 17-6Cal instead of 12-10 IUP
      Last edited by GhostOfHomer01; 10-30-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Underrated part of rooting for a 1-win team; no getting aggravated about where your team is in the rankings.

Comment

Hypothetical: New Haven loses at Post... would they get in with 1 loss.

The numbers probably have them still in. The eye test... probably not

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
            Makes no sense to look back at last year. Different teams, clearly IUP isn't the team it was last year and West Chester improved. Personally I thought the rankings would be West Chester 2 and Post 3 but I wont complain.

An undefeated Post that could barely beat freaking Shippensburg? Yeah, they'll probably win the national title. We'll all see Slippery Rock destroy West Chester in two weeks (just like IUP did to them twice last year).

Last time Fairmont snuck in IUP beat them by about 50 on their field in the playoffs.

Slippery Rock being No. 8 is laughable. Easily a TD favorite right now over anybody 1-7.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              An undefeated Post that could barely beat freaking Shippensburg? Yeah, they'll probably win the national title. We'll all see Slippery Rock destroy West Chester in two weeks (just like IUP did to them twice last year).

Last time Fairmont snuck in IUP beat them by about 50 on their field in the playoffs.

Slippery Rock being No. 8 is laughable. Easily a TD favorite right now over anybody 1-7.
              Shippensburg beat Slippery Rock.

Comment

2 weeks ago had to rally from a 20-0 deficit to Clarion. Now they'll steam roll the whole region.

Comment

They sure did. Without Rock's star RB and now all-world QB. They also beat them because SRU fumbled the victory formation. Give it time. They will destroy West Chester.

Comment

And lost to Post. Of course, they Beat Rock due to the worst Brain F@rt by a coach I 've ever seen. And Lost to Post because of an odd roughing the punter call, probably because the kid didn't know that the new rules say you can't hit the punter if he's kicking, even after the ball hits the ground. I had to look up the rule to verify it.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                      And lost to Post. Of course, they Beat Rock due to the worst Brain F@rt by a coach I 've ever seen. And Lost to Post because of an odd roughing the punter call, probably because the kid didn't know that the new rules say you can't hit the punter if he's kicking, even after the ball hits the ground. I had to look up the rule to verify it.
                      You IUP writers have all the answers, love it.

Comment

You troll on our board. Not the other way around.

Comment

Actually, I don't necessarily think SRU will Roll WCU. I'm expecting a close game. But I think the top 4 or 5 PSAC teams would easily beat Post. Heck New haven will probably beat post.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

The Ship game was an odd game. Rock D played well. Rock O still put up 500+yards. Hills was hurt, the O-Line was hurt and was destroyed during this game. Chapla missed a few field goals, AND there was a couple red zone blunders. There was a lot of new guys the first two weeks of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Anyone find an IUP fan praising Slippery Rock amusing?

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                                Anyone find an IUP fan praising Slippery Rock amusing?
                                No. We don't all hate one another unlike what this board portrays. Some of my closest friends are Rock people.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X