Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever cleared 99 to re-enter the game should be fired. Right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BADinPA View Post

I thought the announcers did a balanced job. However, the production crew needed to turn on the one guy's microphone rather than hear him talk through the other guy's.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Whoever cleared 99 to re-enter the game should be fired. Right now.
        I missed him being out. Concussion? Treney would've had to clear him, not the students trainers.

Comment

Initial thoughts after seeing it live:

* IUP threw way too much in first half

* Some real dumb, self-inflicted flags

* New Haven is a good team. They have some players.

* Maxwell was under some heavy fire -- and he loves Jo Jo

* DE strategy was very ineffective

But, they held in the red zone several times. Flag festival.

IUP was extremely flat in the third quarter. Sideline was dead.

IUP has some big-time hosses on the DL interior. They played well.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I missed him being out. Concussion? Treney would've had to clear him, not the students trainers.
            No it's his knee or calf.

Comment

He missed most of thr 4th and they put him back in for one play on New Haven's final offensive play. His teammates had to help him off.

Hipefully just cramps but the trainers were focusing on his knee. Shicking they risked putting him back in the game.

Comment

He missed most of thr 4th and they put him back in for one play on New Haven's final offensive play. His teammates had to help him off.

Hipefully just cramps but the trainers were focusing on his knee. Shicking they risked putting him back in the game.
                Hopefully it's minor but I'm not sold on Tillman's game like most. Just my opinion...

Comment

I hope he is ok.

Comment

Hopefully it's minor but I'm not sold on Tillman's game like most. Just my opinion...
                    He had a tough match-up today. That tackle and him were a battle of the heavyweights. In his defense they were going away from him much of the game. He draws a lot of attention.

Ernest Shockley was a man possessed today. He brought it.

Other than 99, they had no visible injuries today.

Comment

Two of Maxwell's picks did come on third and long plays and basically were better than punts. As I recall NH got the picks but started the next drive inside the 10.

Yes, that's a positive spin ... but they were better than a punt.

That first TD to Brown ... 50 yards in the air. He's got a rocket.

One game. Tough opponent. Things will get better.

In theory they have two practice games coming up to fine tune.

Comment

Comment

Two of Maxwell's picks did come on third and long plays and basically were better than punts. As I recall NH got the picks but started the next drive inside the 10.

Yes, that's a positive spin ... but they were better than a punt.

That first TD to Brown ... 50 yards in the air. He's got a rocket.

One game. Tough opponent. Things will get better.

In theory they have two practice games coming up to fine tune.
                          The one pick that ended up with UNH with the ball at the 3 was actually quite a bit longer than 50 yards in the air. As for the next game, either Millersville is much better than advertised or Pace was much worse.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, I thought the 2 QB system didn't have much advantage. Losing the one O-linemen early didn't help either.

Comment

Interesting score. Kentucky State 13 Robert Morris (FCS) 7. Kentucky State was 0-10 last year in Division II. How bad is the Robert Morris program at the FCS level? Geez.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X