Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They could run. They just couldn't pass. Must be a bad QB.

Maybe they should try some bubble screens to help him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I don't like close games and I especially hate close game against this team.

It just seems everything always goes wrong when we play SCI Mon Valley. We should have won how many games at The Godfather only to be on the losing end.

They better get their act together next week.
      IUP discipline by far team weakness

Comment

I hated this game. I really did.
        You like the easy games. I enjoyed it. Coal Bowl champions - woohoo!

Comment

I don't like close games and I especially hate close game against this team.

It just seems everything always goes wrong when we play SCI Mon Valley. We should have won how many games at The Godfather only to be on the losing end.

They better get their act together next week.
          Just a tough grind it out win against their rival. They will be just fine.

Comment

• No TD's.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP discipline by far team weakness
              Man...I have to agree with that one. They are a very undisciplined team. TOO many dumb decision on their part trying to blow up their opponent.

Comment

• And thank GOODNESS we did NOT HEAR McPhatter's name most of the game!!! Maxwell kept the ball away from him!!

Comment

• This IUP team has to play better in order to beat SRU. The lack of discipline and lack of running game won't work against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Man...I have to agree with that one. They are a very undisciplined team. TOO many dumb decision on their part trying to blow up their opponent.
                    Own worst enemy today. Learn and move on.

Mr Flair says ....

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

And thank GOODNESS we did NOT HEAR McPhatter's name most of the game!!! Maxwell kept the ball away from him!!
                      He lost his cool at the end. Real dumb personal foul.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                        This IUP team has to play better in order to beat SRU. The lack of discipline and lack of running game won't work against them.
                        I said earlier, you can't ignore the running game. Can't continue to depend on big plays. A good running game keeps your defense fresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Own worst enemy today. Learn and move on.

Mr Flair says ....

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          I dunno about that BigIndians. IUP has been very undisciplined for the past 2+ years.

Comment

I said earlier, you can't ignore the running game. Can't continue to depend on big plays. A good running game keeps your defense fresh.
                            Most of the good runs they had got called back. Dumb penalties equal no rythem running.

Comment

I dunno about that BigIndians. IUP has been very undisciplined for the past 2+ years.
                              Lol ... yeah. But now it's happy hour so positive thoughts. Lol

Comment

The one that drove me insane was on the IUP sideline after the Cal player got it first.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X