X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    IUP

19 penalties for 200 yards .... AMAZING

And somehow still blow a team out of the stadium. I don't have the official count but IUP had at least (5) personal fouls.

Clarion 7 turnovers.
    You would think they would finally learn to stop getting baited into these fouls....but they never do.

Comment

They would have scored there all day. So, foot off the gas came out wrong when I typed it. I'll say their decison making became highly questionable. Typically 19 flags for 200 yards isn't a good thing. Jesus.

Comment

The Stewies beat The Lake Show?

Comment

They would have scored there all day. So, foot off the gas came out wrong when I typed it. I'll say their decison making became highly questionable. Typically 19 flags for 200 yards isn't a good thing. Jesus.
          Admit it, you were throwing some shade. LOL

Comment

Seton Hill is the new King of Erie.

Down goes Mercyhurst.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Translation: My crappy Slimey education didn't teach me to detect sarcasm when it's being aimed at me for saying something really stupid.

Comment

Seton Hill is the new King of Erie.

Down goes Mercyhurst.
                How about that...The Stewies win the Hail Mary Catholic School Tournament....

Comment

You would think they would finally learn to stop getting baited into these fouls....but they never do.

Comment

Can somebody report this guy already? Mentally challeneged comments are uncalled for on here.

Brandon?

Comment

THE Bloomsburg leads YOUR East Stroudsburg 10-3 in a complete slog approaching halftime

Comment

You mean my mom was really smart to start saving for college tuition 3 years before I even started at IUP, all while paying Catholic High School tuition and public school taxes on top of that...all on an average middle class family income. So when I entered IUP, she already had a year or two of tuition already in the bank. Of course this is when the state actually funded the schools but still...4 grand a year on their salary was a lot of money in the 1980's.

So yeah...I graduated with zero student debt. How well did you fair? The thought of having a huge student loan debt for a Slimey education is hysterically bad.

My mom was pretty smart. Had she been able to go to college, she would have attended IUP too! Because only smart people attend IUP.

May she rest in peace.
                        Last edited by IUPNation; 10-19-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

You went to a Gym Teacher School. Half of the school is there to teach dodge ball in elementary and junior high schools.

The other half will be teaching health class...and probably like the health teacher in "Mean Girls".

Comment

Rock pulls ahead and Boro runs out of gas. 41-30 final

Comment

You went to a Gym Teacher School. Half of the school is there to teach dodge ball in elementary and junior high schools.

The other half will be teaching health class...and probably like the health teacher in "Mean Girls".
                              Oh, jesus. You aren't exactly Harvard or Yale, y'know.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinTheSnackBar View Post
                                THE Bloomsburg leads YOUR East Stroudsburg 10-3 in a complete slog approaching halftime
                                Bloom was robbed of a TD that was called a TD, but a conference overturned it. ESPN replay and announcers confirmed it was a TD.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X