Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

You keep saying almost and like I said before almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...you almost make sense.

I am objective, you're clearly just too dense to see it. I can't help you there and at this point nor do I want to. You're a little too old to be acting this way. Be better - your team lost last week to a superior team and if they meet again they''ll get beat again whether it is by 20+ point or 1 point it doesn't matter.
    Your team is 3 points better than IUP.

Thats it.

Looks like they had a struggle with Edinboro.

They might lose to SCI Mon Valley.

Last edited by IUPNation; 10-20-2019, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockinTheSnackBar View Post

Kid breaking his leg was more of a reason
      That was ugly; his foot was turned nearly backward. There were more stoppages for injuries than I've seen in a game. On Bloom's side there was a stoppage for a backup OL, LB, and CB that I can remember. ESU had quite a few too.

The refs also seemed to have conferences after ever flag. They were noticeably bad.

Comment

• The PSU play calling in the second half was pathetic. What's with the delayed QB draw? Failed repeatedly but Rahn kept calling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
          The PSU play calling in the second half was pathetic. What's with the delayed QB draw? Failed repeatedly but Rahn kept calling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloom14 View Post
            These PSAC refs have to be re trained or something, watching ESU-Bloomsburg today was so bad. MULTIPLE touchdowns were called incomplete at points and every single call had a huddle up by all of the referees and had no directness to their penalty calling. Was terrible. Game took FOUR hours because of the zebras.
            This was probably the worst officiating game I have ever watched. East stroudsburg had at least 6 pass interference on the Bloom receivers that weren't called. And who ever heard of hands to the face call inside the 1 yard line? Bloom had 2 offensive touchdowns that were called off for referee stupidity. Shameful display of PSAC officiating.

Comment

• Pitt is a hot team right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Didn't Slimey win a game on a last second hail mary in this series? Yes they did. Anything can happen. Onside kick and one shot to the end zone and the Maxwell kid has the arm....

Enjoy 5-6.
                That doesn't change the FACT that you never had the ball to try and tie or win the game last week. Wanna put something on the table for that 5-6 prediction? Show me what guts you REALLY have!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

And ... you're as relevant in Nation's argument as ESU is on the playoff scene. Maybe next year.
                  That has NOTHING to do with his point, or mine. Way to move the goalposts. You are REALLY good at that...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

That doesn't change the FACT that you never had the ball to try and tie or win the game last week. Wanna put something on the table for that 5-6 prediction? Show me what guts you REALLY have!!
                    Did you watch the IUP/SRU game? IUP's chance to win was not at the end with the onside kick with 9 seconds left on the clock. IUP had the opportunity ( and a very good likelihood) to win before SRU's last TD which pretty much sealed it. Had IUP stopped SRU on that last drive which they came ever so close to doing IUP had the momentum and actually scoring freely in the 4th quarter and very well could have put it in the endzone for the winning score. I'm not pushing the hypotheticals but the way you describe it is re-writing history.

Comment

• LHU may not have all the players to match up across the board; but coaching continues to be the biggest problem! What coach that has the leading RB in the PSAC only runs him 18 times and trys to run the QB 16 times? Hell, half the the game the leading RB #31 was standing on the sidelines because the HC insists on splitting series with the other RB? Even if you're not gonna always run #31, if he's on the field your opponent has to account for / defend him! When short quick pass plays are called LHU can complete passes and move the ball, but HC can't remain patient and trys running 4 WR all down the field on 9 routes? consistently? Hail Marys are exactly that, a prayer usually reserved for desperate comeback attempts, not a consistent part of your play calling? At least design a hot route or an outlet receiver for your QB? Coaching 101: Best Players on the field not the sideline

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

That was ugly; his foot was turned nearly backward. There were more stoppages for injuries than I've seen in a game. On Bloom's side there was a stoppage for a backup OL, LB, and CB that I can remember. ESU had quite a few too.

The refs also seemed to have conferences after ever flag. They were noticeably bad.
                        The Bloomsburg/East Stroudsburg game took forever to play. I anticipated it would be over around 5 PM and it lasted until I think after 5:30 PM. And this game wasn't even a track meet (i.e. the kinds of games that do take longer to play)!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Your team is 3 points better than IUP.

Thats it.

Looks like they had a struggle with Edinboro.

They might lose to SCI Mon Valley.
                          7-0

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Did you watch the IUP/SRU game? IUP's chance to win was not at the end with the onside kick with 9 seconds left on the clock. IUP had the opportunity ( and a very good likelihood) to win before SRU's last TD which pretty much sealed it. Had IUP stopped SRU on that last drive which they came ever so close to doing IUP had the momentum and actually scoring freely in the 4th quarter and very well could have put it in the endzone for the winning score. I'm not pushing the hypotheticals but the way you describe it is re-writing history.
                            Last edited by PSACfan1; 10-20-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Pitt is a hot team right now.
                              The ACC outside of Clemson is sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

They had 9 seconds to try an onsides...recover and toss one to the endzone. The game was not over until Slimey recovered the ball.

Never say never.

You might get to 7-4 but Ship and Clarion are no gimmies for Jimmy. So...you could go 5-6.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X